BMW X7 EstatexDrive40d MHT 5 Doors Step Auto
- 20Gb Hard Disc Drive (Hdd) MemoryActive Guard PlusAttentiveness AssistAutomatic Tailgate OperationBmw Digital Live Cockpit Professional - 12.3" Digital Instrument Panel And 12.3" Cid + Intelligent Personal AssistantBmw Drive RecorderBmw Head Up DisplayBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Force DisplayBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightConnected Drive ServicesIdrive Touch Controller With Shortcut ButtonsOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board Computer Inc. Average Speed, Fuel Consumption, Liquid Crystal Info Display, Journey Computer, Outside Temperature Display, Personal ProfileParking Assistant Plus With Reversing Assistant, Surround View System, Review Camera And Active Park Distance ControlSpeed Limiting FunctionStop/Start Button
- 48V Mild Hybrid Technology8 Speed Automatic With Steptronic Transmission Including Auto Hold Function, Launch Control And Gearshift Paddles On The Steering WheelAdaptive 2-Axle Air SuspensionDiesel Particulate FilterDouble VanosDouble Wishbone Front AxleDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport And Adaptive ModeHigh Precision InjectionTwin Scroll Turbocharger With Valvetronic
- 1 X Usb A 1.5A In Cupholder, 1 X Usb C 3A In Centre Armrest & 1 X Double Usb C 3A In Rear End Of Console For 2Nd Seat RowDab TunerFavourite ButtonsGesture Control For Infotainment System
- Acoustic GlazingActive Air Stream Kidney Grille With High-Gloss ChromeAluminium Running BoardsBody Colour Mirror HousingDynamic Brake Lights With Led TechnologyExhaust Tailpipes - Single, Left And Right With Chrome FinisherFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed Fog LightsLed Rear LightsLed Third Brake Light In Rear SpoilerRain Sensor With Automatic Headlight Activation And Windscreen Wiper ControlWelcome Light CarpetX7 On Left TailgateXdrive And Engine Designation On Right Tailgate
- 12V - Power Sockets With 2X Centre Console And 1X Luggage Compartment3Rd Row SeatsAmbient Interior Lighting With 6 Pre-Designed Selectable Lights Including Dynamic FunctionCentre Console Includes Storage CompartmentCompartment In Front Of CupholderDoor Sill Finishers With Bmw Individual DesignationElectrical Steering Column With Adjustable Height And Length With Activation And Control On The Steering ColumnElectrically Adjustable Front Comfort SeatsFoldable Rear Centre Armrest With 2 Cupholders And Storage CompartmentFrameless Interior MirrorFront And Rear Cupholders X 2Front And Rear Door PocketsFront And Rear Seat HeatingFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Footwell LightsFront Reading LightsFront Seats With Memory FunctionGrab HandlesHeadrests For All SeatsLight Inside Glove CompartmentLockable Glove CompartmentLuggage Compartment Floor Panel With Integral Storage TrayMake-Up Mirror LightsMicrofilter And Active Carbon FilterMultifunction Controls For Leather Steering WheelMultifunctional HooksRear Centre Interior LightSeat Back With Flap PocketSeat Occupancy Detection For Driver And Passenger SideSoft Close Function For DoorsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThree Spoke Sport Leather Steering WheelToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentVelour Floormats
- Connected Package Professional - X7Expanded Exterior Mirror Pack - X7Luggage Compartment Pack - X7
- Active ProtectionAirbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Front And Side Head Airbags For First And Second Row Seats Knee AirbagAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Stability Control (Asc)Brake Energy RegenerationChild Seat Isofix Attachment Rear Outer Seats In 2Nd Row And Both Seats In 3Rd Row Includes Top TetherComfort CushionCrash Sensor And Safety Battery Terminal ClampDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationIntegrated Brake SystemMechanical Child Proof Lock On Rear DoorsPassive Protection For PedestriansSide Impact ProtectionSplit Folding 2Nd Row Seating With 40:20:40 ConfigurationThree Point Rear Seat BeltsTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Closing System With Central LockingComfort Access SystemDriver And Front Passenger Door Centre Lock SwitchLocking Wheel BoltsThatcham 1 Alarm System With Remote Control And Engine Immobiliser
- Bmw Individual Leather Finished Instrument PanelGalvanic Embellisher For ControlsSensatec Instrument Panel
- Minimum Kerbweight2470 kgGross Vehicle Weight3295 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight825 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)750 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2120 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb13
- Length5151 cmWidth2000 cmWheelbase3105 cmWidth (including mirrors)2218 cmHeight1805 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low27.2WLTP - MPG - Medium37.2WLTP - MPG - High42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb36.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min27.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max25.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min37.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max36.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - High - Max40.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min36.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max34.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.1 secTop Speed152 mphEngine Power - BHP340 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Power - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC2993 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB57d30t2
- Coin Description40d XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power340Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front285/45 R21Tyre Size Rear285/45 R21Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type21" AlloyWheel StyleY Spoke - Style 753Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.104 g/kmNOx0.029HC+NOx0.041Particles0.0007WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low272WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium198WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max212WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min203
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.