Alfa Romeo Stelvio Estate2.9 V6 BiTurbo 510 Quadrifoglio 5 Doors Auto [ACC]
- 7 - Inch Colour Tft Instrument ClusterActive Cruise ControlAlfa Connect 3D Nav 8.8" Infotainment System (Radio, 3D Nav, Mp3, Aux-In, Bluetooth)Alfa Connect BoxAlfa Connected ServicesApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot MonitorCyber Security Level 3 ProtectionDna Driving Modes Including Race FunctionForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsHands Free TailgateLane Departure Warning SystemNoise Reduction KitPasPower TailgateRear View Camera With Dynamic Grid LinesRemote Tailgate Release With Key Fob ButtonRotary PadSteering Wheel ButtonsStop/Start SystemTmc ProTrip ComputerWest European MapWireless Charging Pad
- Alfa Chassis Domain ControlAlfa Synaptic Dynamic Control SuspensionCylinders Efficient ManagementLaunch Control
- 2 Usb Power Socket For Rear SeatDab Digital Audio BroadcastUsb And Aux In Armrest
- 35W Bi-Xenon Headlamp With Afs Function4 Exhaust TailpipesAthermic WindscreenAuto High Beam AssistAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBlack Day Light Opening (Dlo) SurroundBlack Rear DiffuserBlack Window SurroundsBody Coloured Wheel ArchesBonnet Air IntakeCarbon Fibre Interior AccentsDark Miron Scudetto (Shield)Dark Stelvio Q4 BadgeDark Tinted Rear WindowsDark V GrilleDarkened Rear LightsElectrically Adjustable And Folding Door MirrorsElectrochromatic Autodimming Outside Rearview MirrorsElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorExterior Door Handle LightsFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Side Window SurroundsHeadlight WashersHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindowHeated Washer NozzlesLed Brake LightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsQuadrifoglio BadgeQuadrifoglio Bumpers And Side SkirtRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeSports Exhaust SystemThird Brake LightTransportation Protection CoverTrunk Adjustable Rails
- 12V Outlet On Dashboard230V/50Hz Auxiliary Power Outlet In Trunk3 Rear SeatsAdditional SoundproofingAir Quality Control SystemAluminium Shift Paddles On Steering ColumnAluminium Sports Pedal And FootrestDark HeadliningDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDrivers Side Dashboard StorageDual Zone Auto Temp Control With Humidity SensorEnglish HandbookFront And Rear Ambient Led LightingFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsPower Seat BolstersQuadrifoglio Leather/Alcantara Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel With Carbon Fibre InsertRear Climate Control VentRear HeadrestsScuff Plates On Door SillsSingle Front Passenger SeatThird Rear Headrest
- Premium Interior And Sound Package - Stelvio
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbsAlfa Active Torque VectoringAsrAutonomous Emergency BrakingDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlFront Seat Mounted Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlIntegrated Monster Brake SystemManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemPedestrian And Cyclist DetectionRear Seat IsofixSos - Emergency Call ButtonTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Bonnet And Intrusion ProtectionFront Doors Passive EntryImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Black Air Vent SlatsCarbon Fibre Dashboard InsertsLeather Dashboard And Upper Door Trims
- Default TyresMonotone Wheel Centre CapsTyre Inflation Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1830 kgGross Vehicle Weight2460 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)64 litresMax. Loading Weight630 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)525 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12
- Length4701 cmWidth1955 cmWheelbase2818 cmWidth (including mirrors)2163 cmHeight1680 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low15.9WLTP - MPG - Medium23.5WLTP - MPG - High28WLTP - MPG - Extra High25.7WLTP - MPG - Comb23.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL15.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH15.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL23.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH23.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEL28WLTP - MPG - High - TEH28WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL25.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH25.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL23.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH23.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low17.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium12WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL17.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH17.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL12WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH12WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL11.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH11.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.8 secTop Speed176 mphEngine Power - BHP510 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW375 kwEngine Power - RPM6500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600 nmEngine Torque - RPM2500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG61.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)86.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82 mmCC2891 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio9.3:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesQuadrifoglio [acc]Coin DescriptionV6 BiturboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750dNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power510Badge Engine CC2.9 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear285/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 HoleAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb267WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH267WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL267
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.