Citroen E-C4 Electric Hatchback100kW Sense 50kWh 5 Doors Auto [11kWCh]
- 10" Touchscreen User Interface, Controlling Media, Connectivity And Vehicle Settings5.5 Inch Backlit Full Tft Driver's Instrument ClusterApple Car Play And Android AutoCitroen Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemCruise Control + Speed LimiterElectronic Power Steering (Eps)In-Crash BrakingRear Parking SensorsTailgate
- 11 Kw Three Phase Onboard ChargerAdvanced Comfort Suspension - Double Hydraulic Stops On Front Suspension And Single On Rear SuspensionMode 3 Charging Cable With Type 2 Connectors - For Accelerated Charging From Wall Boxes And Dedicated Public Charging Points
- 6 SpeakersBluetooth Telephone And Audio StreamingDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Door HandlesBody Colour BumpersBoot SpoilerElectrically Heated, Folding And Adjustable External Rear View Mirrors With Courtesy LightingFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Rear SkirtLed Daytime Running Lights In V SignatureLed Front Fog Lamps With Static Cornering FunctionLed Front HeadlampsPerla Nera Black Painted External Rear View MirrorsRain Sensing Automatic Front Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperShark Fin Roof AerialStandard Interior Rear-View Mirror With Manual Day-Night SwitchingTinted Side Windows With Matt Black DetailWelcome And Goodbye Lighting
- 12V Power Outlet And Usb Type-C Socket For Charging And Data Connection At 1St Row3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowBoot LightChevrons Cloth And Leather Effect Textile Seat UpholsteryDashboard Tray In Front CabinDriver And Passenger Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Interior LampsFront Head RestraintsGrained Leather Steering Wheel With Two Command BlocksHeight Adjustable Driver's Seat With Adjustable Lumbar SupportHeight Adjustable Front Passenger SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelMap Pockets In Rear Of Front SeatsRaised Centre Console With Armrest And Two Cup HoldersRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Rear Seats
- High Level Acoustic Insulation Pack - C4/E-C4 X
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Start AssistManual Child Lock In Second RowManual Deactivation Of Front Passenger AirbagRow 1 And 2 Curtain AirbagsRow 1 Side Thorax AirbagsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move WarningTyre Underinflation Detection
- ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartRemote Locking With DeadlocksTwo Remote Keys
- 18" Diamond-Cut Crosslight Alloy Wheels With Anti-Theft Locking Wheel NutsPuncture Repair Kit With Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1561 kgGross Vehicle Weight2020 kgMax. Loading Weight459 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1250 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4360 mmWidth1800 mmWheelbase2670 mmWidth (including mirrors)2032 mmHeight1520 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSense [11kwch]Coin Description50kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %76NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %57NCAP Safety Assist %63NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/60 R18Tyre Size Rear195/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDiamond Cut CrosslightAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City475WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL523WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH473WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb352WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL352WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH351WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL14.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH16.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City295WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH294WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL325WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb219WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH218WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL219Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearMaximum Charging Rate - kW100
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Citroen e-C4 with a fully charged battery?The Citroen e-C4 has a 50kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 219 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 185 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Citroen e-C4 has an official WLTP range of up to 219 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 140 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Citroen e-C4 will achieve a real-world range of 185 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 115 miles in the winter months and closer to 150 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Citroen e-C4 at home?The Citroen e-C4 will charge from 0-100% in around 7 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Citroen e-C4 would take around 25 hours to charge!7 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 7 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Citroen e-C4?Charging your Citroen e-C4 can take as little as 25 minutes with the right charger. The Citroen e-C4 is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 100kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 25 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Citroen e-C4?The Citroen e-C4 is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Citroen e-C4 accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 7kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Citroen e-C4 accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 100kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Citroen e-C4?The Citroen e-C4 comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Citroen e-C4 automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Citroen e-C4 have?The Citroen e-C4 has a maximum power output of 100kW which equates to 134 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Citroen e-C4?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Citroen e-C4 would cost £17. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £31.50 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Citroen e-C4 will cost approximately £919 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,269 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £106 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Citroen e-C4 and does it cover the battery?The Citroen e-C4 comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Citroen e-C4. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Citroen e-C4?The Citroen e-C4 comes with the following technology as standard: DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Rear Parking Sensors, Automatic Dual-Zone Air-Con, Automatic Lights & Windscreen Wipers, Cruise Control and Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.