Mazda Mazda6 Saloon2.0 Skyactiv G Kuro Edition 4 Doors
- 8" Touchscreen With Multimedia CommanderAdjustable Speed LimiterAudio Transfer From Bluetooth DevicesBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertBluetooth Connectivity With Voice ControlColour Head Up DisplayColour Tft Display With Speed, Traffic Signs And Cruise Control InformationElectric Power SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)Radar Cruise ControlReversing CameraSatellite Navigation System With European MapsService IndicatorTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWireless Apple Carplay And Wired Android Auto
- 2 Usb PortsAdditional Usb Connection In RearAuxiliary Input SocketMazda Multimedia System - Am/Fm/Dab Radio, Mp3 With 11 Bose SpeakersSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Adaptive Front Lighting SystemAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBlack Mirror CapsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear Roof SpoilerBody Coloured Rear BumperChrome Garnish Front Bumper MouldingsComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDual Chrome ExhaustDusk Sensitive HeadlampsElectric Front/Rear Windows/One Touch FacilityElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Auto Power Folding Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsGloss Black Grille InsertsHigh Beam ControlLed Auto Leveling HeadlightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Third Brake LightMetallic PaintPrivacy GlassRain Sensing Front WipersRear Bumper With Black Lower MouldingsRear Fog LightsScuff PlatesSignature Led Daytime Running LightsSignature Led Rear Combination Lights With Led Rear Turn LightsWindscreen Wiper De-Icer
- 12V Power Socket In Centre Console2 Cupholders3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatDriver Seat With Power Slide, Recline, Height And Lumbar Adjustment With MemoryDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Grab Handles With Coat HooksDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket Holders + Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Climate ControlFolding Rear Centre Armrest With Usb InputFront Armrest With Storage BinFront Centre Console StorageFront Driver And Passenger Seatback PocketFront Passenger And Driver Door PocketsFront Passenger Seat With Power Slide, Recline And Height AdjustmentGear Shift IndicatorHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Glovebox With LockInterior Incandescent LightingIsofix Rear Child Seat FasteningsLeather Steering Wheel And Gear KnobLight Roof LiningLuggage Compartment LightingNappa Leather UpholsteryRear Air VentsRoof Mounted Sunglasses HolderTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Elr Front Seat Belts3 Rear 3 Point Seatbelts With ElrAbs + Ebd + EbaActive BonnetActive Front HeadrestsDstc-Dynamic Stability And Traction ControlDual Front AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFront Advanced Smart City Brake Support (Scbs)Front And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Cut Off SwitchFront Side AirbagsG-Vectoring Control PlusHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners And Load LimitersHill Hold ControlSeatbelt Reminder Front And RearTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Automatic Door LockingDeadlocking SystemRemote Central LockingSmart Keyless EntryThatcham Category 1 Alarm + Immobiliser
- Black Dashboard And Door Decorative Trim
- 19" Black Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1482 kgGross Vehicle Weight2015 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)62 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked680 kgMax. Loading Weight533 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4870 cmWidth1840 cmWheelbase2830 cmHeight1450 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low33.6WLTP - MPG - Medium41.5WLTP - MPG - High48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb42.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.4 secTop Speed134 mphEngine Power - BHP165 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW121 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT157Engine Torque - NM213 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG21.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesKuro EditionCoin DescriptionSkyactiv GStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %91NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power165Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R19Tyre Size Rear225/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb152
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.