Mazda Cx-30 Hatchback2.0 e-Skyactiv X MHEV GT Sport Edition 5 Doors Auto
- 7" Tft Colour Driver Instrument Panel Display8.8" Colour Centre Touch Screen Display With Mazda Connect InfotainmentAdaptive Cruise Control (Mazda Radar Cruise Control) Features Stop And GoApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention Alert SystemE-Call With GpsEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntegrated BluetoothIntegrated Mazda Navigation SystemIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)Mazda Connected ServicesPasPower Lift GateReversing CameraService IndicatorTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWindscreen Projected Colour Active Driving Display (Hud)
- 2 Usb Charging Ports In Front Inner Central ArmrestAm / Fm / Dab Radio With 8 SpeakersMultimedia Commander Including Separate Volume DialSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Bluetooth Controls
- Adaptive Led HeadlightsAuto Dimming Driver's Door MirrorAuto Headlight LevellingB-Pillar And C-Pillar Garnishes In Gloss Black FinishBody Coloured, Electrically Adjustable, Heated Auto Power Folding Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsChrome Finish Signature Wing In Front GrilleComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDoor Mirrors With Adjustable Memory And Tilt-Down Function When ReversingDual Chrome ExhaustDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch Auto Up/DownFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront Kodo Turn SignalGloss Black Front GrilleHigh Beam AssistLed Signature Daytime Running LightsPiano Black Rear Roof SpoilerPower Tilt/Slide SunroofPrivacy Glass (Rear Side Windows And Rear Screen)Rain Sensing Front Wipers With Adjustable Speed And Intermittent WipeRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSignature Led Rear Combination LightsThird Brake Light
- 12V Power Outlet In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Fold Down Rear SeatsChrome Horn Pad RingChrome Interior Trim Accents With Steering Wheel Centre Bezel, Surround Of Engine Start / Stop Button And Glove Box HandleDashboard, Door Cards And Front Centre Armrest In Rich Brown LeatherDriver And Front Passenger Visors With Covered Vanity Mirror And Driver Ticket HolderDriver's Seat, Power Tilt, Slide, Recline, Height And Lumbar AdjustmentDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Door StorageDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Grab Handles With CoathooksDual Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning With Rear Air VentsFolding Rear Centre Armrest With Two Cup HoldersFront And Rear (X3) Head RestraintsFront And Rear Led LightingFront ArmrestFront Centre Storage With Two Cupholders With LidFront Passenger Seatback PocketsFront Passengers Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Height AdjustmentGlovebox IlluminationHeated Front Seats With 3 Stage SettingHeated Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Upholstery With Interior AccentsLeather Wrapped Gear Shift KnobLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel With Telescopic And Tilt AdjustmentLed Luggage Compartment LightingLight Roof Headlining And PillarsPaddle Shift ControlsRear Armrest Inner Material In ClothRoof Mounted Sunglasses HolderSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3 Point Elr Front Seat Belts X2 With Pretensioners3 Point Elr Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Drivers Knee AirbagDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Parking Brake With Auto Disengage Function And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Dual Stage Driver And Single Stage Front Passenger AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Side AirbagsFront Smart City Brake SupportG-Vectoring Control PlusHill Launch AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsMild Hybrid System With Regenerative BrakingSeatbelt Reminder For Driver/Front Passenger And Rear SeatsTraction Control System (Tcs)Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Remote Central Locking With Deadlocking And Automatic Door Lock When DrivingSmart Keyless EntryThatcham Accredited Alarm And Immobiliser
- Dark Vinyl Door Panel Inserts
- 18" Bright Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1490 kgGross Vehicle Weight1965 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight475 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)430 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1406 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4395 mmWidth1795 mmWheelbase2655 mmWidth (including mirrors)2040 mmHeight1540 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low37.7WLTP - MPG - Medium48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP186 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW137 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT177Engine Torque - NM240 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG24.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliverySuperchargerCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.0:1TransmissionAutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt Sport EditionCoin DescriptionE-Skyactiv X MhevManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %99NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power186Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R18Tyre Size Rear215/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb138
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.