Renault Arkana Estate1.6 E-TECH Hybrid 145 S Edition 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 7" Tft Driver Information DisplayAutomatic High / Low BeamBlind Spot WarningBluetooth SystemEasy Link 9.3" Portrait Touchscreen With Navigation, Google Search And Traffic InformationEcall Emergency Call SystemEco ModeEv Button To Activate Pure ModeFront And Rear Parking SensorsGear Change IndicatorLane Departure WarningLane Keep AssistMulti-Sense - 3 Driving Modes And 8 Ambient LightingRear Cross Traffic AlertRear View CameraRenault Automatic Emergency AssistSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign Recognition With Over Speed PreventionTrip ComputerVariable Assistance Electric Power Steering
- Arkamys Classic Sound System With 6 SpeakersDab RadioUsb Port
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBlack Side Door Protection With Chrome InsertBody Coloured BumpersC-Shaped Led Front Signature LightingChrome Decopart On Wing (Fender Molding)Chrome Window Lower LiningExtra Tinted Rear Windows And TailgateFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Grille With Chrome On Upper PartFull Led HeadlightsGrey Front And Rear Skid PlatesHeated Rear WindowRain SensorRear Windscreen WiperShiny Black Shark Fin AntennaSide Mirrors Adjustable Electrically, Electrically Foldable, With Defrosting And Temperature Sensor, Automatically Foldable At Vehicle Closure
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60:40 Split And Fixed Base Rear SeatsAutomatic Climate Control With Combined Filter, Humidity Sensor And AqsCentral Console With StorageFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Fixing Points On Rear Outermost SeatsLeather Steering WheelLed Front And Rear Roof LightsRear Air VentsSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs+EbaActive Emergency Braking SystemB Brake Mode - One Pedal Driving With Increased Regenerative BrakingDistance Warning AlertDriver AirbagDriver And Passenger Front And Side Airbag DeactivationDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsDriver Height Adjustable Seat BeltElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Front And Rear No Seatbelt Warning SoundFront Curtain AirbagsFront Driver Window With One Touch Facility And Anti-Pinch FunctionFront Head AirbagsHill Start AssistPassenger AirbagTyre Pressure Warning Light
- Anti Drill Door Locks And Locking Fuel CapCentral Door LockingDeadlocking SystemHands Free Keycard With Keyless Access And StartRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) Automatic Door LockingRear Side Wing Door And Window Child Locking Function (Front Driver Door Control Panel)SuperlockingThatcham Alarm
- 18" Pasadena Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels With Grey Inserts
- Minimum Kerbweight1435 kgGross Vehicle Weight1961 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked760 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight526 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1263 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4568 cmWidth1820 cmWheelbase2720 cmWidth (including mirrors)2034 cmHeight1576 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb58.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL58.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH56.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.8 secTop Speed107 mphEngine Power - BHP142 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW105 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT109Engine Torque - NM148 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG15.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)78 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)83.6 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesS EditionCoin DescriptionE-Tech Hybrid 145Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %75NCAP Safety Assist %74NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power145Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R18Tyre Size Rear215/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StylePasadenaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb109WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH109WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL109
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.2Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.