Volkswagen Id.5 Coupe128kW Tech Pro 77kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- App Connect With Wireless Connection For Apple Carplay And Android AutoCar2x Intellilgent Vehicle NetworkingDriver Alert SystemDriver Profile SelectionDynamic Road Sign DisplayE-CallEmergency Assist 3.0Id. LightNatural Voice ControlOncoming Vehicle Braking When Turning Including Swerve SupportOnline Service, With Ocu, With Head Unit Coding, Without Engine Immobilizer InterconnectionPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Exterior Temperature GaugeTraffic Sign RecognitionTravel Assist 2.5 With Swarm DataUsb-C Ports In The Front And Rear Centre Console With Increased Charging PerformanceWarning Signal And Warning Light For Front And Rear Seatbelts Not Fastened
- Auxillary Battery With Operating Voltage 12VDc Battery Charging CapacityMode 3 32-Amp / 7.2Kw Charging Cable For Charging At Public Charge PointsOn Board Battery Charger, 1-Phase 7.2Kw And 3-Phase 11KwRear Wheel DriveStandard Electronic Engine Sound
- Dab Digital RadioDiversity Antenna For Fm Reception
- Ac Charging SocketAggressive Front BumperAggressive Rear Bumper And DiffuserAutomatic Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorBody Coloured BumpersClimate WindscreenDaytime Running LightsExterior Ambient LightingExterior Mirrors Aspherical On Driver Side, Convex On Front Passenger SideFront Electric WindowsGloss Black Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsIntegrated Door HandleIntegrated Rear SpoilerPainted Side SkirtPrivacy Glass With 65% Tinted WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof Frame And C-Pillar In Silver GlossyRoof Trim Strip In Matte BlackSilver Roof Frame StripThird Brake LightWelcome Light
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowArt Velours Microfleece Cloth UpholsteryCentral Control Unit In BlackDoor And Side Trim Panel With Leatherette InsertElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront Seat ArmrestsIsofix Child Seat Preparation Easy-Fit (For Two Outer Rear Seats, And Front Passenger Seat) Compatible With I-SizeSafety Optimised Front Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoul Black And Platinum Grey Dash InsertsSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThree Rear Head RestraintsTool KitVariable Boot Floor, Height Adjustable And Removable
- Assistance Plus Pack - Id.5Comfort Plus Pack - Id.5Design Plus Pack - Id.5Infotainment Plus Pack - Id.5Interior Style Plus Pack - Id.5
- 3 Point Seat Belts In Front With Pretensioners3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Autonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Pedestrian And Cyclist MonitoringDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)First Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And Safety VestFront Curtain And Side Airbags With Center AirbagFront Disc Brakes And Rear Drum BrakesPre-Crash Occupant ProtectionRear Door Child Safety LocksSingle Torn HornTraction ControlTyre Pressure Loss Indicator
- Anti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserRemote Central LockingWheel Locks With Extended Theft Protection
- Sealed TyresTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2042 kgGross Vehicle Weight2650 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight608 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)549 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1561 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4599 cmWidth1852 cmWheelbase2771 cmWidth (including mirrors)2108 cmHeight1615 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP174 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW128 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - RPM16000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG31.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesTechCoin Description77kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733pService Interval Mileage999999 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power174Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear255/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleHamarAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)2040Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)760Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 3 kW11Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)29Battery Charge Type 4 kW135Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh77Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City686WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL686WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH629WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb503WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL503WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH461WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH19WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City426WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH391WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL426WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb313WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH286WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL313Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity77
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.