We are looking for a bright and proactive Commercial Analyst to join our team in Hemel Hempstead. We need someone with a strong commercial awareness, intellectual curiosity and an analytical approach to evaluate opportunities through detailed financial modelling and analysis.
The CA will work with department heads to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and work closely with them to experiment with ways to add insight, efficiency, and scale to departments throughout the business.
The CA will prepare briefings on the challenges and performance of the business and will produce detailed updates on competitor analysis following periodic research on market trends. As well as analysing products and services, teams & financials, they will carry out constant monitoring of initiatives and provide detailed data insights to uncover hidden opportunities with the business.
As well as the above, the CA will be responsible for:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Leading key strategic projects (M&A, fund raising, re-banking, strategic partnerships)
- Preparing financial info for the board
- Helping department heads with performance reporting and analysis.
- Conducting market analysis to outline problems, opportunities and solutions for the business
- Variance analysis
- Defining business requirements and presenting to key stakeholders
- Providing financial insights that help decision making processes
- Driving fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence
If you've got experience as a Business/Commercial Analyst in the automotive, technology or financial services sector and have a proactive, commercial approach with strong analytical skills then please email your CV to [email protected]