- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Marketing
- Employment type: Permanent
- Reporting to: Head of Brand / Head of Social
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: TBC - dependent on experience
Who we are
The Autorama Group is the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle leasing and insurance business best known for the Vanarama/Motorama brands and its sponsorship of the National League.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector, always one step ahead of the competition thanks to our focus on using cutting-edge technology and our comprehensive product range to get our customers into the brand-new vehicles they want to drive.
Who we're looking for
Are you an experienced Content Creator / Editor with exceptional presenting talents who likes being in front of the camera as much as you enjoy working behind the scenes? Are you looking to advance your skills and career at a fast-paced challenger brand? Have you demonstrated success in content strategy and campaigns that have gone viral? Yes? Great, we want you!
We're looking for someone to take on the challenge of shaping and leading a world-class content team. We'll need you to be as comfortable being the face of the brand as you are being the mastermind of our content, so if you're not telling our YouTube subscribers about the latest car they just have to have, you'll be editing or strategising with the team.
We want to become an industry leader through content marketing and we need you to get us there!
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing, presenting and editing content for a range of mediums
- Working with a range of stakeholders and taking briefs for how content will contribute to overall business objectives
- Contributing to the wider content strategies for all the brands
- Managing a team of content producers and copywriters
- Identifying opportunities for unique content assets and content ideas to differentiate the brand.
- SEO and social thinking at the heart of your content roadmap.
Requirements and qualifications
- Previous experience as Senior Content Producer / Editor - 5 - 7 years
- You're a creative thinker with demonstrated success in content and a vast understanding of content marketing and working to a set tone of voice.
- Hugely organised and be able to prioritise your own workload
- Collaborative and a team player, but also comfortable working autonomously
- A keen eye for detail
- Fresh thinking and innovative leader who is able to inspire and grow a new team
- A track record of inventive and compelling work
- An understanding of SEO preferential
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org