- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Marketing
- Employment type: Permanent
- Reporting to: Head of Brand
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: TBC - dependent on experience
Who we are
The Autorama Group is the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle leasing and insurance business best known for the Vanarama/Motorama brands and its sponsorship of the National League.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector, always one step ahead of the competition thanks to our focus on using cutting-edge technology and our comprehensive product range to get our customers into the brand-new vehicles they want to drive.
Who we're looking for
Are you an experienced Creative Lead or Senior Designer with exceptional talent in video? Are you looking to advance your skills and career at a fast-paced challenger brand? Have you driven the creative across a number of marketing campaigns and managed a team of designers / videographers? Then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for the right person to own the visual content production process and shape all the brand identities that sit under the Autorama umbrella through the imagery and videos we produce.
You should be willing to get your hands dirty with design, video and image editing, whilst also leading a team and working as the Creative Director at various shoots we'll be undertaking. Your portfolio should showcase creative flair and you should have a strong understanding of marketing campaign work but also developing and progressing brand guidelines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategic leadership on the company's visual identities across all brands and ensuring consistency.
- Art direction and design of image, gif and video assets for a range of channels across email, print, social and above the line.
- Running a Design team of print and digital designers as well as videographers for a world class content team.
- Working closely with all stakeholders in executing content and social campaigns.
Requirements and qualifications
- Previous experience as Senior Designer / Creative - 5 - 7 years
- You think like a content editor and come up with cool engaging ideas.
- A proven track record executing successful creative visual and video campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking with a great eye for detail
- You have a deep understanding of the key digital and offline channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Display Advertising, Billboards, In-store) and understand how to effectively match the content to the audience's experience.
- You are a pro on a suite of image and film editing tools.
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com