- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Customer Support
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Who we are
Vanarama are an industry leading vehicle leasing and insurance business who are always one step ahead of the competition. With a focus on using technology and a comprehensive range of products aimed to make our customers lives easier.
Delivering an outstanding customer experience is at the very heart of our business and our dedicated customer support team are central to ensuring that this happens for every customer, every time.
Delivering outstanding customer service means building great relationships internally and also externally with our suppliers. A great telephone manner, a focus on first contact resolution are obvious essentials, but our primary objective is to consistently deliver great customer outcomes.
As a member of our Customer Service team, you'll be part of a driven team who are determined to produce fantastic results on a daily basis, both collectively and individually.
- Manage incoming enquiries by telephone
- Using inhouse resources to resolve customer queries as quickly as possible to the customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of customer requests
- Liase with external suppliers where appropriate to resolve customer issues
- Maintain accurate, detailed customer records to ensure customer history is maintained and accurately reported
- A passion for giving the best service levels possible.
- Professional and authoritative telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with customers, internal staff and external suppliers quickly and effectively
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with customers and show a clear understanding of their needs
- Ability to work as part of a focused and determined team
- The ability to work under pressure
If you wish to apply for this role please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org