Location: Hemel Hempstead
Department: Customer Support
Employment Type: 3-month, fixed term contract
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £22,000 - 24,000 p/a
Who We Are
Vanarama is an award-winning vehicle leasing company. Our mission is to get our customers into their dream vehicles - because we know that leasing is the smartest & most affordable way to upgrade what you drive! By using the latest tech, hiring top talent & offering a range of products no one else can match, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Overview Of The Role
As a member of the Customer Support team, you will be influencing, managing and delivering an outstanding customer experience to every customer, every time. A great telephone manner, a focus on first contact resolution are obvious essentials, but our primary objective is to consistently deliver great customer outcomes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Influencing our internal and external supplier to ensure they are working within the T&C 's.
- Manage incoming enquires either by telephone/email or SMS.
- Working towards team & individual targets set by your line manager/team leader.
- Relationship building with external finance companies to work to tight deadlines.
- Contacting customers with timely updates.
- Maintain accurate, detailed customer records to ensure customer history is updated and accurately report.
- Flexibility to cross train across different roles within the department.
- You must have previous industry knowledge and experience.
- Professional and authoritative telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to build relationships with customers, internal staff and external suppliers quickly and effectively.
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with customers and show a clear understanding of their needs.
- Ability to work as part of a focused and determined team.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- You must be a team player and have a good sense of humour and enjoy working within a fun team.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a focused and determined team is crucial.
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV, along with a covering letter, to [email protected]