Location: Hemel Hempstead
Department: Pricing and Credit
Employment Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Who We Are
Vanarama is an award-winning vehicle leasing company. Our mission is to get our customers into their dream vehicles - because we know that leasing is the smartest & most affordable way to upgrade what you drive! By using the latest tech, hiring top talent & offering a range of products no one else can match, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Overview Of The Role
Accountable for maintaining our core pricing database and for contributing to our pricing strategy. To efficiently and effectively implement agreed pricing, aligned with our pricing strategy, accurately into the database. A particular focus on ensuring accuracy and speed in order that we support achieving the business delivery and new orders targets and avoid rework and customer disappointment.
This will be achieved by maintain a working knowledge of relevant IT platforms such as Microsoft excel, and any other systems and programs that the company seeks to use and develop to aid the department's needs.
The role will work with, contribute to and support the Pricing Manager and seek to provide intelligence specifically relevant to the businesses ranking in a fast paced and competitive marketplace.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure that core pricing is efficiently implemented and maintained.
- Responding to pricing checks to SLA.
- Update pricing based on funders price guides to SLA.
- Frequent Monitoring of current pricing and any implemented fixes to ensure they are meeting expectations.
- Constantly look to identify market opportunities that the business may wish to explore further.
- Work closely with your team and other departments to ensure all processes, issues and bottlenecks are handled seamlessly in order to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Any other duties as may be required.
- Highly organised with effective time management skills and ability to work independently and make data lead decisions.
- A sense of urgency with an ability to see issues through to completion and work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of Microsoft Excel with skill at an intermediate level. In all cases have the ability to create and maintain appropriate documents / spread sheets / presentations to support the necessary functions of the role.
- Working knowledge of other core Microsoft applications including Word and PowerPoint
- Customer driven with the ability and confidence to deal with individuals at all levels.
- Positive and enthusiastic, demonstrating a "can do" attitude.
- Consistently high performer against targets.
- Able to understand a problem or challenge and apply strength of thinking to question pre-conceptions and ideas of others for the overall benefit of the business.
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV, along with a covering letter, to [email protected]