- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Workshop
- Employment type: Permanent
- Job Grade: 2
Who we are
Vanarama are an industry leading vehicle leasing and insurance business who are always one step ahead of the competition. With a focus on using technology and a comprehensive range of products aimed to make our customers lives easier.
To ensure that all vehicles are delivered in person in a pristine condition to ensure the customer experience is enhanced by the delivery process. You will demonstrate professionalism on every occasion remembering you are the face of Vanarama. You will make sure the vehicles are delivered in a timely manner ensuring that laws and by-laws are observed.
- Be an ambassador for Vanarama
- Delivery of our vehicles is to be done in a timely manner
- Follow health and safety guidelines at all times to ensure a safe and healthy environment
- Ensure vehicles and keys are kept secure at all times
- Take full accountability for the handover of any vehicle
- Fully demonstrate the Vanarama values and act as a role model to all colleagues
- Professional and authoritative telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing role
- The ability to build relationships with customers, internal staff and external suppliers quickly and effectively
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with customers and show a clear understanding of their needs
- Ability to work as part of a focused and determined team
- The ability to work under pressure
- Have a valid driving licence
- Have a clean licence, i.e., haven't held fault for accident or arrested for violating vehicle and traffic laws, e.g., under influence of illegal drugs or alcohol.
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]