Location: Hemel Hempstead
Employment Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 p/a depending on experience
Who We Are
Vanarama is an award-winning vehicle leasing company. Our mission is to get our customers into their dream vehicles - because we know that leasing is the smartest & most affordable way to upgrade what you drive! By using the latest tech, hiring top talent & offering a range of products no one else can match, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Overview Of The Role
An exciting opportunity to join Vanarama's Digital Products Team reporting to our Senior Digital Designer. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for effective digital customer experiences and have experience in designing for them from concept to delivery.
Are you a passionate designer with at least 2 years' experience looking to advance your skills and career with a fast-paced challenger brand? Do you have experience designing for digital and print, from mobile to posters? If so, we want to hear from you.
We're looking for the right person to help drive our visual content and shape the brand identity through the imagery and assets we produce.
This is a hands-on role working across a range of campaigns from social to sponsorship, display advertising to corporate identity on mobile and web.
You should have a good understanding of marketing campaign work and working to brand guidelines.
Your portfolio will showcase creative flair and your design thinking.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design of assets for a range of channels across digital, mobile, email, print, social and above the line.
- Act as brand guardian for the company's visual identities across all brands to ensure consistency and quality of execution.
- Create innovative designs that push our brand forward.
- Work with key stakeholders at all levels in executing market-leading creatives.
- Keep management and stakeholders up to date on project statuses.
- Ensure projects are completed and delivered to a high standard within agreed timescales.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD.
- A strong understanding of the key digital & offline channels and how to design and convey a message to the audience effectively.
- A proven track record creating effective designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience of UX/UI.
- Highly proficient at photography retouching.
- ECommerce experience.
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV, along with a covering letter, to [email protected].