- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Highly Competitive OTE + Car + Excellent Benefits
Vanarama is an industry leading business who are always one step ahead of the competition with advanced technology solutions and products to make our customers lives easier. You will be joining the U.K's leading independent credit broker for vehicle leasing, and we require a Sales Team Leader to work within our fast paced sales department at our Hemel Hempstead head office. The position will demand excellent team leadership skills, strong relationship building and negotiation skills, along with the ability to motivate and lead the sales team. The role will involve dealing with a high level of incoming lease enquiries from various sources, and you must have huge amounts of positive energy with a 'can do' approach.
As our team continues to grow the role of sales team leader is vital to the future growth plans of the business being achieved, you will form part of the wider sales management team. If you are a tenacious, determined individual who can lead and drive a team to achieve individual and team targets who is looking for a business that is able to match your own high ambitions, what are you waiting for?
- Team leadership and motivation for 6-10 staff
- Manage and handle a large volume of incoming sales enquiries
- Deliver effective and compliant sales and a first-class experience to our customer
- Work with the Department Manager to drive efficiencies and KPI performance of the department with no compromise to our customer
- Gain detailed knowledge of company specific products and processes
- Help embed and develop new processes to enhance the customer journey and deliver business growth.
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous sales team leader experience
- Telesales / Call Centre experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Capable of dealing with an end to end sales process
- Passionate about sales and target achievement
- Good attention to detail and comfortable working in a regulated environment
- Ability to work as part of a focused and determined management team, balancing own and business priorities.
- Ability to use various data sources to drive decisions and team performance
- Demonstrable people management skills
- Industry related experience preferred but not essential
Why Work at Vanarama?
- Sunday Times Top 100 Employer
- Free local gym membership
- Free access to on-site doctor
- On site subsidised Café & garden
- Company profit bonus scheme
- Regular social events
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com