- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Digital Services
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £40k - £50k DOE
- Job Grade:5
Who we are
Vanarama are an industry leading vehicle leasing and insurance business who are always one step ahead of the competition. With a focus on using technology and a comprehensive range of products aimed to make our customers lives easier.
As Full Stack Developer you'll be assisting in the design,installation,testing and maintenance of software systems. The programs you create will help the business be more efficient and provide a better service.
Based on the company's particular requirements,you will responsible for writing and coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software resource. You may use 'off the shelf' software which will require you to modify and integrate this into existing systems to meet the needs of the business.
Delivering outstanding customer service means building great relationships internally and also externally with our suppliers. A great professional manner and a focus on innovation are essentials,but our primary objective is to consistently deliver great customer outcomes.
- Review current systems and suggest ideas for improvements
- Work closely with analysts,designers and other internal stakeholders
- Adhere to Agile methodologies,taking part in all Agile ceremonies with the team
- Develop a clear understanding of the business and its requirements
- Produce detailed specifications
- Test the product in controlled,real situations before going live
- Prepare training manuals for users
- Maintain the systems once they are up and running
Skills Required (These skills are not all compulsory,and could be a mixture of)
- React,React-mobile, GraphQL,Apollo
- Heroku/AWS architecture,DevOps and development (such as Elastic Beanstalk,Lambda,DynamoDB,RDS,S3,ElastiCache,SQS,CloudFront,Route 53,IAM,CloudFormation and KMS)
- Single Page Application development
- Serverless,Microservices,API Driven Architecture
If you're interested in this role,please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.