Location: Hemel Hempstead
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Base of £17,500 - £ 20,000 (following probation), plus Uncapped Sales Commission (OTE £26,000), flexible benefits. Excellent Career Progression.
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing general insurance broker within the UK'S no.1 automotive leasing company?
This insurance broker has grown strongly over several years, currently providing GAP Insurance and motor insurance, and following a record year for growth is now in the position to further increase volumes of sales and launch new product lines to the company's existing customer base.
Who We Are...
The Autorama Group is the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle, leasing and insurance business, best known for its Vanarama / Motorama brands and its sponsorship of the National League.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector and that is reflected in our unique to the UK insurance products aimed at our customers of leasing vehicles.
We have been selling insurance products to our customer base for 5 years, and vehicle insurance for 2 years; and are now poised for significant scaling of our operations.
Who we're looking for...
You understand the value created through attention to detail and ensuring that things are done right first time.
You enjoy working as part of a team and are comfortable communicating with colleagues of all levels.
You think about what can be done rather than what can't, you can prioritise and adapt quickly.
You are looking to build a career where your excellent numerical and written skills can be enhanced and thrive.
The role of Insurance Executive - General Insurance:
- Handle inbound & outbound new business enquiries, covering telesales and internet as part of a successful call centre team
- Targeted on sales conversion and effective compliance
- To select the right products to meet customer needs
- Support marketing initiatives across all business and product areas.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of insurance products and systems
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers
The Requirements of the Insurance Executive - General Insurance:
- Willingness to learn
- Looking for a fast paced working environment
- Focussed, tenacious attitude
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Good attention to detail and comfortable working within a regulated environment
- Looking to progress with ongoing professional development
If you want to join our ever-growing team, please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org