- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £17,500 basic £20k after probation period Bonus range £2,500 to £5,000 p.a. + excellent benefits
Would you like to be part of a new general insurance broker focused on selling to our existing commercial clients from a fast growing automotive financial services company?
This insurance broker has grown strongly over several years, currently providing GAP Insurance and motor insurance, and is now in the position to increase volumes of sales and launch new product lines to the company's existing customer base.
Focused on capturing customer requirement for insurance for existing Vanarama customers arranging leasing vehicles from ourselves which they need to arrange insurance for. The role is to provide quotations for conversion into sales. While managing customer communication for ongoing service and renewal invitations.
- Handle inbound & outbound new business enquiries, covering telesales and internet with a small call centre team
- Targeted on sales conversion and effective compliance
- To select the right products to meet customer needs
- Support marketing initiatives across all business and product areas.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of insurance products and systems
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers
Skills & Experience Required
- Willingness to learn
- Call Centre based role, dealing with telesales and online customer enquiries
- Looking for a fast paced working environment
- Good attention to detail and comfortable working within a regulated environment
- Keen on ongoing professional development
- Live within commutable distance of the office
Why work at Vanarama?
- Sunday Times Top 100 Employer
- Free local gym membership
- Free weekly wellness classes – massage, yoga and relaxation
- Free access to on-site doctor
- On site subsidised Café & garden
- Company profit bonus scheme
- Regular social events run by a dedicated in-house team
If you want to join our ever-growing team, please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org