Location: Hemel Hempstead
Employment Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing general insurance broker within the UK'S no.1 automotive leasing company?
This insurance broker has grown strongly over several years, currently providing GAP Insurance and motor insurance, and following a record year for growth is now in the position to further increase volumes of sales and launch new product lines to the company's existing customer base.
Who We Are
The Autorama Group is the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle, leasing and insurance business, best known for its Vanarama / Motorama brands and its sponsorship of the National League.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector and that is reflected in our unique to the UK insurance products aimed at our customers of leasing vehicles.
We have been selling insurance products to our customer base for 5 years, and vehicle insurance for 2 years; and are now poised for significant scaling of our operations.
Who we're looking for
You understand the value created through attention to detail and ensuring that things are done right first time.
You enjoy working as part of a team and are comfortable communicating with colleagues of all levels.
You think about what can be done rather than what can't, you can prioritise and adapt quickly.
You are looking to build a career where your excellent numerical and written skills can be enhanced and thrive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain post-sale customer journey processes
- Operating customer communication within agreed timelines and to agreed guidance
- Upload of data to insurer databases ensuring correct information is held
- Support the rest of the administration team in daily, weekly & monthly tasks
- Support Claims process on selected products
- End to end sales fulfilment of online products from order book, documentation process, cashbook and remittance
- Support the growth of the recently launched websites.
Requirements and specifications
- GCSE Mathematics & English grade 5/C or above
- A Levels or equivalent qualification
- Familiar with office efficiency tools such as Outlook and Excel
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV, along with a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org