LinkedIn Sales Specialist
- Location: Hemel Hempstead/potential for remote working
- Department: Sales
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Basic Salary: £35,000
- Commission: £35,000 (Potential)
- OTE: £70,000
- Grade: This job is also open to internal applicants level 5 or above.
Who we are
Motorama is part of the Autorama Group, the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle leasing and insurance business, best known for the Vanarama/Motorama brands, and its sponsorship of the National League.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector, always one step ahead of the competition thanks to our focus on using cutting-edge technology and our comprehensive product range to get our customers into the brand-new vehicles they want to drive.
Who we're looking for
A passionate, ambitious and driven social media sales expert with an in-depth knowledge of the LinkedIn platform. We're looking for someone that demonstrates not only an excellent working knowledge of the platform but is also able to show a prolific record of activity in building relationships and cultivating leads. This candidate must have a strong track record in sales and be entrepreneurial and creative. We want someone to help evangelize social media selling across our sales team and help to activate social selling strategies across the business. This role will be fast paced so we need someone that's a self-starter and who can adapt quickly to business needs.
Remote working can be blended into the working week for right candidate, although the successful applicant would be expected to commit to an induction period of 2 weeks at our Hemel Hempstead HQ and come into the office for a minimum of 1 day a week.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Driving a high amount of quality leads into multiple sales functions through LinkedIn
- Leverage existing LinkedIn relationships to build a continuous pipeline of new business through social media
- Responsible for keyword and Boolean query construction to uncover potential leads that match business criteria
- Work closely with sales leaders in the business to understand needs and targets and how LinkedIn can help them
- Setting the strategy and executing a social selling programme for our sales people including integration into wider sales strategies
- Assist recruitment function by identifying high quality candidates for the business through LinkedIn
- Working with regional teams to ensure high standard of LinkedIn utilization across our regional businesses
- Owning a relationship with LinkedIn for social selling – ensuring Autorama is at the forefront of any new developments
- Ensure communication and support is available to maximize potential
- Proven ability to set and deliver on sales targets
- Proven experience managing and growing LinkedIn sales strategy for B2B companies
- Able to show evidence of cultivating sales on LinkedIn
- 10,000+ LinkedIn connections
- Detailed understanding of automotive sector preferable but not essential
- Strong grasp of content strategy and creation for LinkedIn
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment desirable
- Collaborative mindset and positive attitude
- Strong understanding of social tone and voice
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com