- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Marketing
- Employment type: Permanent
- Reporting to: Creative Lead
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £35k-45K
Who we are
The Autorama Group is the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle leasing and insurance business, best known for the Vanarama/Motorama brands and its sponsorship of the National League.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector, always one step ahead of the competition thanks to our focus on using cutting-edge technology and our comprehensive product range to get our customers into the brand-new vehicles they want to drive.
Who we're looking for
Are you an experienced Designer looking to advance your skills and career at a fast-paced challenger brand? Have you driven the creative across a number of marketing campaigns and worked on varied design campaigns from mobile to print? Then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for the right person to help drive the visual content and shape all the brand identities that sit under the Autorama umbrella through the imagery and videos we produce.
You should be willing to get your hands dirty with a range of campaigns from social to sponsorship and corporate to landing pages. Your portfolio should showcase creative flair and you should have a strong understanding of marketing campaign work but also working to specific brand guidelines. Experience in video and image editing would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities include:
● A brand guardian for the company's visual identities across all brands to ensure consistency.
● Art direction and design of image, gif and video assets for a range of channels across email, print, social and above the line.
● Working closely with all stakeholders in executing content and social campaigns.
Requirements and qualifications:
● Previous experience as Midweight Designer / Experienced Junior Designer Creative - 2 - 5 years
● You think like a content editor and come up with cool engaging ideas.
● A proven track record executing successful creative visual campaigns.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
● Aptitude in presentation and public speaking with a great eye for detail.
● You have a deep understanding of the key digital and offline channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Display Advertising, Billboards, In-store) and understand how to effectively match the content to the audience's experience.
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com