- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Marketing
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Up to £40,000
Who we are
National League Sponsor, Vanarama is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for the third year in a row and we are on a mission to transform the journey for our customers into a new vehicle. We are a technology-driven business, going through digital transformation to deliver further value to our customers. Even if it's great, we make it better – that's a core value of the team here.
The PPC Specialist needs to be a commercial animal who's obsessed with performance! They are accountable for our relationship with Google and will lead our PPC strategy. You will be responsible for day to day management of our Bing PPC and Google PPC plus Analytics accounts. Our industry is competitive with PPC growing increasingly sophisticated and diverse so this role is central to driving the optimised performance of our acquisition marketing. The ability to drive competitive advantage is crucial in this channel.
You will be curious and take an always-on approach to testing, which will manifest itself through PPC growth and activity whilst maintaining strong KPI performance. Therefore a key part of this role is to align campaigns with other areas of Autorama Group activity such as our above-the-line brand campaigns in TV, radio and football sponsorship, as well as cross-platform, CRO, programmatic, dynamic remarketing and new platform/technological opportunities.
- You will have responsibility for maintaining and developing a reporting framework that attributes value across SEM.
- You will be accountable for budget management.
- You will be expected to lead the account development and consistently optimise. campaigns on a daily basis.
- You will make recommendations for landing page UX and CRO.
- You will be responsible for budget management and recommendations.
- You will ensure key Google projects and Beta tests are on track.
- You will communicate search/market/audience/industry trends across the business.
- You will develop the performance marketing strategy in-line with digital and brand strategies.
- Must be flexible to adjust to a fast-changing environment and be comfortable working under pressure
- Management of multiple campaigns on Google PPC
- In-depth Google Analytics use and knowledge
- Experience of large/medium size Google PPC accounts and budget management
- Experience in SEO and knowledge of the relationship between PPC, SEO and CRO
- Knowledge in PPC on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Knowledge of the latest Google technologies and programmatic buying
- Technically knowledgeable on optimisation feeds, tagging and tracking in general, across all Google products
- Great communicator with internal departments and external agency partners, both verbally and written
- Keen self-developer
- Highly organised and results driven
- Strong numerical and analytical skills & use of MS Excel
- Creative, innovative and ideas orientated approach
- Team Player with the ability to be autonomous in their work