- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Marketing
- Employment type: Permanent
- Reporting to: Head of Digital Products
- Start Date: ASAP
Who we are
The Autorama Group is the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle leasing and insurance business, best known for the Vanarama & Motorama brands and its sponsorship of the National League.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector, always one step ahead of the competition thanks to our focus on using cutting-edge technology and our comprehensive product range to get our customers into the brand-new vehicles they want to drive.
Who we're looking for
Are you an experienced and passionate Designer looking to advance your skills and career with a fast-paced challenger brand?
Do you have experience of designing for digital and print from mobile to posters?
Have you worked on multiple, successful marketing campaigns?
Then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for the right person to help drive our visual content and shape the brand identities that sit under the Autorama umbrella through the imagery and assets we produce.
You should be willing to get your hands dirty with a range of campaigns from social to sponsorship and corporate to landing pages. Your portfolio should showcase creative flair and you should have a strong understanding of marketing campaign work, but also working to specific brand guidelines. Experience of designing for digital channels is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Art direction and design of assets for a range of channels across digital, mobile, email, print, social and above the line.
- Act as brand guardian for the company's visual identities across all brands to ensure consistency and quality of execution.
- Working closely with stakeholders at all levels in executing digital, marketing, content and social campaigns.
- Managing workload and resource planning within the design team.
- Leading and developing junior designers through on the job training and coaching.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Three plus years working at least Midweight Designer level ideally including management or supervisory experience.
- A proven track record creating effective creative and designs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
- You'll have a strong understanding of the key digital and offline channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Display Advertising, Billboards, In-store) and understand how to effectively match the content to the audience's experience.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Basic web development skills - HTML/CSS.
- Experience of UX prototyping.
- Experience of working in an AGILE environment.
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com