- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Marketing
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £XXXXX, dependent on experience
Who we are:
The Autorama Group is the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle leasing and insurance business best known for the Vanarama/Motorama brands and its sponsorship of the National League.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector, always one step ahead of the competition thanks to our focus on using cutting-edge technology and our comprehensive product range to get our customers into the brand-new vehicles they want to drive.
Who we're looking for:
A social media disruptor keen to build a motoring lifestyle brand that demonstrates that leasing a car from Motorama is the only place to go for your next vehicle. You will be a technology enthusiast with an interest in disrupting the market and putting Motorama at the forefront of the automotive industry. Think ASOS and Amazon but for cars!
It goes without saying you'll be passionate about beautiful content and emotive storytelling through Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. This role is for someone not afraid to push the boundaries in order to move the dial in how brands utilise social media to drive business forward.
You'll be versatile, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong copywriting skills are vital along with a keen eye for content strategy.
This is more than just selling cars, it's about selling the lifestyle that comes with having the car you've always wanted and now are able to obtain – through Motorama. Motorama is a brand in its infancy so you must be highly ambitious with big ideas.
Paid social experience isn't essential but a grasp on how organic, earned and owned social media activity impact each other is desirable.
We're aiming to become the number one car leasing business in the UK as well as expert content creators. We want someone that can take us to the next level.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the Motorama brand across social media ensuring direct strategic alignment with Motorama's wider marketing objectives.
- Ensure that Motorama is present on the right platforms with the right frequency and content.
- Manage all Motorama's social accounts to drive growth and user engagement across relevant platforms.
- Create, curate and publish the very best content in adherence with Motorama's brand and tone of voice guidelines.
- Manage relationships with third party content providers and influencers to help create innovative content.
- Drive KPI alignment and drive best practice in social measurement for Motorama. Set clear KPIs for individual campaigns and track performance to derive learnings and improve.
- Be responsible for growing and engaging the Motorama community including direct response and customer queries.
- Carry out regular competitive intelligence research to ensure we stay ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to guarantee consistency in planning and messaging.
- Proven experience managing and growing social presence for a consumer and/or lifestyle brand
- Detailed understanding of social media dynamics, current competitive conditions and challenges and opportunities to grow
- Strong grasp of content strategy and creation for social media channels
- Strong copywriting skills essential
- Experience from a fast-paced environment desirable
- Proven ability to set and deliver social media channel KPIs
- Collaborative mindset and positive attitude
- Native English with strong understanding of social tone and voice.
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com