- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Administration
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Who we are
Vanarama are an industry leading vehicle leasing and insurance business who are always one step ahead of the competition. With a focus on using technology and a comprehensive range of products aimed to make our customers lives easier.
- The Supplier Manager will be responsible for Autoramas supplier management activities.
- With a specific focus on our dealer partners, but also to include performance of our funder partners performance to ensure best practice and efficiency with a clear outcome of delivering best value.
- This role is focused on the day to day operational purchasing and operational supplier management.
- The purchase of 'tactical stock' is not within scope for this role.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify valid business requirements in terms Supply, Quality and Service Performance.
- Research the market to identify potential suppliers and then manage to find the best sourcing solution that meets both business and commercial requirements.
- Negotiate the best deals possible with suppliers to achieve the best value reflecting both discounts and operational performance for day to day operational purchasing.
- Review dealer performance versus prescribed SLA's as detailed in online ordering system (Leaselink).
- Provide effective management of supplier relationships. This should include robust contracts and service schedules to maximize business value.
- Ensure focus on improving process and identify efficiency improvements and cost savings, whilst enabling the business to maintain required service levels.
If you want to join our ever-growing team, please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com