- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Marketing
- Employment type: Permanent
- Reporting to: Creative Lead
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: TBC - dependent on experience
Who we are
The Autorama Group is the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle leasing and insurance business best known for the Vanarama/Motorama brands and its sponsorship of the National League.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector, always one step ahead of the competition thanks to our focus on using cutting-edge technology and our comprehensive product range to get our customers into the brand-new vehicles they want to drive.
Who we're looking for
Are you an experienced videographer – with previous experience working in TV or film, or better yet…shooting amazing footage of vehicles – who can help create a variety of best-in-class video content across multiple brands, and do you have a portfolio to prove it? If the answer is 'yes', we want to hear from you.
We want someone who isn't shy leading a shoot (or leading a team) and is adept at spotting ways we can improve the production of video content, allowing our brands to shine through and achieve maximum potential via the team by producing consistent company content. Ideally, you'll have experience of end-to-end project delivery – including filming, lighting, editing, post-production, experience working within creative teams and taking direction when required.
We're aiming to become a leading force in content creation in 2019. We're already leaders in our business sector, do you want to come and help us become the leading content creators too?
Duties and responsibilities:
- Capture high-quality, TV-standard video footage – both on-location and in the office as projects dictate
- Shoot and edit content to build a library of product videos, hiring videos, and/or case study videos
- Lead all technical setup for shoots, including lighting, angle, placement and type of mics, and positioning of individuals on camera (if appropriate)
- Collaborate regularly with creative teammates, marketing teammates, and senior management
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in video and photo form
- Planning and presenting pre-production material from pitching concepts and ideas to delivery (campaigns, products and web content)
- Editing of videos to a professional standard for use online, at events and on social media
- Creating motion graphics and editing audio to a basic level
- Shoot all e-commerce video product shots, all behind-the-scenes content campaigns, and press and PR events
- Organising and maintaining equipment, along with communicating equipment needs
- Sourcing suitable music, with a basic knowledge of music rights
- Ensuring work is delivered on time and to specification
- Advanced use of Adobe Premier Pro
- Frame.io (or use of similar video project management tools)
- Experience creating commercial content
- Experience in TV/film, preferably with vehicles of all shapes and sizes, or other role operating video and editing equipment
- Great creative eye for visualising and shooting concepts effectively
- Experience with drone filming would be a real plus
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com