Citroen Berlingo Estate1.5 BlueHDi 100 Flair M 5 Doors [6 Speed]
- 8" Touch ScreenBluetooth Telephone FacilityMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerRear Parking SensorStart/Stop System
- Diesel Particulate Filter
- 6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioUsb Socket
- AirbumpAuto Dimming Electrochrome Rear View MirrorAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBlack Roof BarsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured Front BumperChrome Chevrons Front GrilleElectric Front WindowsElectric Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsElectric Rear WindowsFront Fog LightsFront Windscreen Wiper With Multi Speed SettingHalogen HeadlightsHeadlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeLed Daytime Running LightsOpening Tailgate Window With Dark Tinted Rear And Side WindowsTwin Sliding Side DoorsTwo Tier Light SignatureWhite Fog Light Surrounds And Airbump Coloured Surround On First Capsule
- 12V Socket2 Height Parcel Shelf3 Individual Rear SeatsDriver And Passenger Dashboard Mounted Cup HoldersElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFixing Rings 4 In Load CompartmentFoldable Passenger Seat With Elbow RestFront Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFull Width Front Overhead Storage ShelfGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Driver Seat With Adjustable Lumbar Support And Elbow RestLeather Steering WheelMica Cloth UpholsteryNemo Grained Interior AmbianceTop Box Glove CompartmentTray Tables At The Back Of The Front Seats
- Safety Pack - BerlingoVisibility Pack - Berlingo
- 3X Isofix Child Seat Fittings In The Second Row3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionAnti-Locking Braking System With Electronic Braking Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger Side AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Program With Hill Start AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Seats Seatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual AlertFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersFront/Rear Disc BrakesTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocksElectronic Code ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Keys
- 16" Full Black Starlit Alloy WheelCompressor With Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1430 kgGross Vehicle Weight2120 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)53 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight690 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)1355 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)3000 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4403 cmWidth1921 cmWheelbase2785 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight (including roof rails)1844 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - Min55.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Max48.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min62.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max51.7WLTP - MPG - High - Min66.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max55.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min49.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max41.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min57.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max48WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)14.1 secTop Speed109 mphEngine Power - BHP101 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW75 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.4:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeDv5rd
- Coin SeriesFlairCoin DescriptionBluehdi 100Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %58NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power100Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleStarlitAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min135
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.