Citroen C3 Aircross Hatchback1.2 PureTech 110 Shine 5 Doors [6 speed]
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 7" Capacitive Colour TouchscreenCitroen Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemCoffee Break AlertCruise Control With Speed LimiterLane Departure Warning SystemMirror Screen With Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function On Board Trip ComputerRear Parking SensorsRev CounterSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationVariable Assistance Power Steering
- Bluetooth Hands Free And Media Streaming With Usb SocketCitroen Connected Dab Radio With 6 SpeakersSteering Wheel Mounted Controls For Stereo And Telephone
- Automatic LightsAutomatic Windscreen WipersBody Colour Painted Door HandlesDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front Windows + One Touch + Anti-PinchElectric Rear Windows + One Touch FacilityElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Aluminium Effect Bumper ProtectorsFront Fog Lights With Cornering FunctionHalogen Headlights With Led Daytime Running LightsHeated Door MirrorsMonotone RoofRear Wiper
- 12V Socket In Rear Of Vehicle2 Rear Isofix Mounting Points (Outside Seats) With Top Tether60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAutomatic Air ConditioningBoot LightDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With Courtesy MirrorDriver's ArmrestFlex Load/Pull Out Boot FloorFloor Console Central Storage With 2 Cup HoldersFront And Rear Door StorageFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Courtesy Reading LightsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLeather Gear KnobLeather Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Inserts And Radio ControlsMica Cloth Upholstery With Standard Ambience
- 5 Three Point Inertia Reel SeatbeltsAbs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution And Emergency Braking AssistanceActive Safety BrakeAutomatic Illumination Of Hazard Warning LightsDriver, Front Passenger, Front Lateral And Curtain AirbagsDrivers/Passengers And Rear Seats Unfastened Seat Belt WarningEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Forward Collision AlertFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Start Assist FunctionMono-Tone HornRear Door Child Safety LocksTyre Pressure Monitor
- Automatic Door And Boot Locking With Automatic Unlocking In Case Of ImpactImmobiliserPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmRemote Central Locking + Deadlocks
- Compressor With Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1179 kgGross Vehicle Weight1795 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked840 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight616 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)410 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1289 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4155 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2604 cmHeight1637 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)52.3 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)64.2 mpgEC Combined (mpg)58.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low41.7WLTP - MPG - Medium53.5WLTP - MPG - High59.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High49WLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min41.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max36.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min53.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max43.9WLTP - MPG - High - Min59.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max47.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min49WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max38.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max41.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.1 secTop Speed114 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeEb2adt
- Coin SeriesShineCoin DescriptionPuretech 110 [6 Speed]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %82NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleMatrixAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)109 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.32 g/kmHC0.026NOx0.03Particles0.0015WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min135
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Citroen C3 Aircross a good car?What the Citroen C3 Aircross offers in this compact crossover segment is stand-out style, both within the car and for the bodywork, plus smooth, easy-going driving manners. That makes it a very easy and enjoyable vehicle to live with, so it's a bonus that it's also a practical machine too.Is the Citroen C3 Aircross fast?With a 110hp/205Nm 3-cylinder turbo petrol engine, the Citroen C3 Aircross isn't really designed to be fast. It'll take it 11.8 seconds to get to 62mph from rest and its top speed is 114mph. But it has enough torque to make it more than capable of keeping up with day-to-day traffic flow.Is the Citroen C3 Aircross well equipped?For the Citroen C3 Aircross range, Shine models come with Traffic Sign Recognition, Lane Departure Warning, automatic climate control, Citroen Connect Nav, cruise control with a speed limiter, rear parking sensors, automatic headlights and a set of 16-inch alloys. The Shine Plus specification adds to this kit with keyless entry and start, rear electric windows, a sliding rear bench and a bitone exterior colour scheme (black roof), among more.Is the Citroen C3 Aircross practical?For a short car, the Citroen C3 Aircross is surprisingly roomy in both rows of seats. Its large glasshouse also makes for excellent visibility in all directions, while a boot starting at 410 litres and rising to 1289 litres with the rear seats folded away only adds to the Citroen's practicality score.Is the Citroen C3 Aircross reliable?There are a few electrical issues reported by owners of the Citroen C3 Aircross but with the company's 5-year, 100,000-mile warranty, you should be covered if any faults do occur with the crossover.