Citroen C3 Hatchback 1.2 PureTech 83 Flair Plus 5 Doors
- AlarmAlarmImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking + deadlocks
- Air conditioningAutomatic air conditioning
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lights
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric front windows + one touch + anti-pinchRear electric windowsElectric rear windows with one touch/anti-pinch
- Trip computerMulti function on board trip computerMobile phone App interfaceMirror screen with Apple CarPlay and Android auto
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheel
- Space saver spare wheelSpace saver spare wheel
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver's seatFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front headrestsRear headrestsThree height adjustable rear head restraintsFolding rear seatsSplit folding rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor points2 rear isofix mounting points (outside seats) with top tether
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- ESPElectronic stability controlABSABS with Electronic brakeforce distribution and Emergency braking assistance
- Cruise controlCruise control + speed limiterLane departure warningLane departure warning systemReverse parking aidReversing cameraReverse parking aidRear parking sensorsTraffic sign recognitionSpeed limit recognition and speed warningPASVariable assistance power steering
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorDrivers airbagAirbags - Driver/front passenger, front lateral and curtain3x3 point rear seat beltsFive 3 point inertia reel seat belts
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socketBluetooth connectionBluetooth hands free and media streaming with USB socketDigital radioCitroen connected DAB radio with 6 speakers
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Cloth seat trimUrban red ambiance pack - C3Navigation systemTechnology pack - C3
- Minimum Kerbweight1010Gross Vehicle Weight1475Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45Max. Towing Weight - Braked450Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked450Max. Loading Weight465Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)300No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)992Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length3996Width1829Wheelbase2539Width (including mirrors)2007Height1474Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low - Min46WLTP - MPG - Low - Max43.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min54.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max49.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min58.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max52WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min46.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max41.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max46.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.3Top Speed105Engine Power - BHP83Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW61Engine Power - RPM5750Engine Torque - LBS.FT87Engine Torque - NM118Engine Torque - RPM2750Engine Torque - MKG12
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75Cylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5CC1199Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11:1TransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine CodeEb2fa
- Coin SeriesFlair PlusCoin DescriptionPure Tech 83Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 078eService Interval Mileage16000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %59NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power83Badge Engine CC1.2Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R16Tyre Size Rear185/65 R16Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleMatrixAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- CO2 (g/km)96Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.366HC0.036NOx0.037HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min109WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min130
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.