Citroen C3 Hatchback1.2 PureTech Flair 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- AlarmAnti theft alarmImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote control central locking with two plip keys
- Air conditioningAutomatic air conditioning
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheel
- Front head restraintsHeight adjustable front head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seatDriver's seat height adjustmentIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX mounting on outer rear seats with top tether and labels indicating fixing pointsRear headrestsThree rear seats with head restraints
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Trip computerMulti function trip computer
- Electric door mirrorsElectric folding and heated door mirrors
- Cruise controlCruise control + speed limiterReverse parking aidRear parking sensorsPASVariable assistance power steering
- LED headlightsLED HeadlightsLED headlightsNew citroen illuminated signature in LED headlights and LED daytime running lights
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemSide airbagsFront side airbags + front/rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDriver's airbag3x3 point rear seat beltsThree rear three point seatbelts with outer seats have pretensioners and force limiters
- ESPESP with anti skid systemABSABS, REF, AFU
- USB/iPod interfaceUSB connection
- Alloy wheels16" Hellix diamond black alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight980 kgGross Vehicle Weight1540 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked450 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked450 kgMax. Loading Weight560 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)300 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)992 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length3996 cmWidth1749 cmWheelbase2539 cmWidth (including mirrors)2007 cmHeight1474 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb49.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Min49.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Max46.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min57.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max51.9WLTP - MPG - High - Min61.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max54.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min49.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max43.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max48.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)15.2 secTop Speed105 mphEngine Power - BHP82 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW61 kwEngine Power - RPM5750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT87Engine Torque - NM118 nmEngine Torque - RPM2750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG12
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine CodeEb2fa
- Coin SeriesFlairCoin DescriptionPure TechStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power83Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleHelixAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)96 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.366 g/kmHC0.036NOx0.037HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min111WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min103WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min118
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.