Citroen C4 Cactus Hatchback1.2 PureTech Flair 5 Doors [6 Speed]
No. Of Seats
- AlarmAlarmRemote central lockingRemote central locking + deadlocksImmobiliserTransponder immobiliserKeyless goKeyless entry and start
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric front windows - anti trap + one touch
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach + rake adjustable steering columnAudio remote controlLeather steering wheel with integrated controlsCloth seat trimWild cloth upholstery with advanced comfort seats
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Folding rear seats1/3 to 2/3 split folding rear seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver/front passenger seatsRear headrests3 rear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsLumbar supportDriver seat lumbar adjustmentIsofix child seat anchor pointsTwo rear isofix mounting points
- ESPElectronic stability controlCollision avoidance brakingActive safety brakeABSABS with Electronic brakeforce distribution and Emergency braking assistance
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorDrivers airbagAirbags - Driver and front passenger with cut off device, front lateral and curtain
- Cruise controlCruise control + speed limiterLane departure warningLane departure warning systemMobile phone App interfaceMirror Screen with Apple car play/Android AutoPASVariable assistance power steeringTraffic sign recognitionSpeed sign recognition and recommendation
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lights3D effect LED rear lightsFront fog lightsFront fog lights with cornering function
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socketUSB/iPod interfaceUSB socketRadio/CDRDS radio with MP3 player and 6 speakersBluetooth connectionBluetooth handsfree and media streaming
- Navigation systemCitroen connected nav with connect box and emergency assist system
- Alloy wheels17" Diamond cut cross alloy wheels
- Air conditioningAuto pack - C4 CactusReverse parking aidCity camera pack with Rear parking sensor - C4 Cactus
- Adaptive dampersSuspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions
- Minimum Kerbweight1085Gross Vehicle Weight1585Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50Max. Towing Weight - Braked950Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked580Max. Loading Weight500Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)358No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1170Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4169Width1729Wheelbase2595Width (including mirrors)1979Height1480
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesTrueEC Urban (mpg)48.7EC Extra Urban (mpg)70.6EC Combined (mpg)61.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Min41.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max36.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min53.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max43.9WLTP - MPG - High - Min59.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max47.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min49WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max38.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max41.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.3Top Speed122Engine Power - BHP110Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW81Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75Cylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5CC1199Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeEb2adt
- Coin SeriesFlairCoin DescriptionPuretech [6 Speed]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eService Interval Mileage16000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power110Badge Engine CC1.2Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleDiamond Cut CrossAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)105Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.32HC0.026NOx0.03HC+NOxNParticles0.0015WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min131
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.