Citroen C5 Aircross Hatchback1.5 BlueHDi 130 Shine Plus 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking + deadlocksKeyless goKeyless entry and startImmobiliserElectronic code immobiliserAlarmAlarm - perimetric and volumetric alarm with anti-lifting mechanism
- Audio remote controlMulti function steering wheelFront centre armrestCentral front armrest with butterfly wing opening and illuminated storage compartmentSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and reach adjustable leather steering wheel with 2 control zones
- Curtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagAdaptive driver and front passenger airbags with passenger airbag deactivation functionIsofix child seat anchor points2x Isofix child seat fitting on outer rear seatsFront head restraints3x Front optimised safety headrests and rear retractable headrests with height adjustableFront side airbagsDriver and front passenger side airbag3x3 point rear seat beltsFront three point retractable seatbelts height adjustable with pre tensioners and force limiters3x3 point rear seat belts3x Rear three point retractable seatbelts with pretensioners and force limiters in the outer rear seats
- Isofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparation for front passenger seatHeight adjustable drivers seatManual passenger seat adjustment (height, fore/aft and backrest angle)Lumbar support2 way lumbar adjustment for driver
- Roof railsLongitudinal roof barsBody coloured bumpersPainted front bumperBody coloured bumpersPainted rear bumper
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsLED HeadlightsLED rear lights3D effect LED rear lightsAutomated High-beam assistIntelligent high beam headlights (auto dipping main beams)
- Trip computerMulti function trip computerNavigation systemCitroen connect Nav with connect boxDigital Instrument Cluster12.3" customisable TFT instrument displayMobile phone App interfaceMirror screen with Apple CarPlay and Android auto
- Power Assisted SteeringElectric power steeringBlind spot informationBlind spot monitoringCollision avoidance brakingActive cruise control with stop and goTraffic sign recognitionSpeed limit recognition and recommendationLane departure warningActive lane departure warning systemReverse parking aidReversing camera displayed on the central screenTraffic sign recognitionExtended traffic sign recognition and recommendation
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)ABS/EBDHill holdHill start assistTraction controlESP including traction control and stability programme
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic climate control
- Auxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socketDigital radioDAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting), AM/FM and MP3 compatible radio with two tweeters and four speakersUSB input2 USB sockets
- Rear wiperAutomatic triggered rear windscreen wiper in reverse gearWindscreen heatingHeated rear windscreen with integrated antennaFront electric windowsOne touch electric front/rear windows with pinch protection
- Electric door mirrorsElectric, heated and folding door mirrors with integrated LED indicator and kerb puddle light
- Bluetooth interfaceBluetooth telephone facility
- Electronically controlled suspensionSuspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions
- Tyre repair kitCompressor with puncture repair kit
- Gesture tailgate/boot lid opening and closingFoot operated hands free tailgate
- Front fog lightsCity camera pack with front fog light- C5 Aircross
- Minimum Kerbweight1430 kgGross Vehicle Weight2000 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)53 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1450 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight570 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)720 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1630 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Length4500 cmWidth1859 cmWheelbase2730 cmWidth (including mirrors)2099 cmHeight1670 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - Min58WLTP - MPG - Low - Max49.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min64.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max52.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min69WLTP - MPG - High - Max56.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min54.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max45WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min60.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max50.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.4 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.4:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeDv5rc
- Coin SeriesShine PlusCoin DescriptionBluehdi 130Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %58NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R19Tyre Size Rear205/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleArtAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)102 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.052 g/kmHC-NOx0.041HC+NOx0.045Particles0.0005WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max165WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min130
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.