Citroen C5 Aircross Hatchback1.6 Plug-in Hybrid 225 Black Edition 5 Doors e-EAT8
- 12.3" Customisable Tft Instrument DisplayActive Cruise Control With Stop And GoActive Lane Departure Warning SystemBluetooth Telephone FacilityBrake Mode Option On Gear SelectorCentral 8" Capacitive Touch ScreenCitroen Connect Box Emergency Assist SystemCitroen Connect Nav With Connect BoxCoffee Break AlertCustom Interface For Instrument Cluster And TouchscreenDriver Attention Alert SystemDriving Mode Selector On Central ConsoleEco+ ModeElectric Power SteeringExtended Traffic Sign Recognition And RecommendationExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningFront Parking SensorsHighway Driver AssistMirror Screen With Apple Carplay And Android AutoMotorised Electric Tailgate With Hands Free AccessMulti Function Trip ComputerProgrammable Cabin Pre-Conditioning And Deferred ChargingRear Parking SensorsSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationSpeed LimiterTop Rear Vision Reversing Camera
- 7.4 Kw Onboard ChargerMode 3 Charging Cable With Type 2 ConnectorsMulti Link Rear Suspension With Progressive Hydraulic Cushions
- 2 Usb SocketsAuxiliary Input SocketDab (Digital Audio Broadcasting), Am/Fm And Mp3 Compatible Radio With Two Tweeters And Four SpeakersVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 3D Effect Led Rear LightsAcoustic Laminated Windscreen With Rain And Brightness SensorsAcoustically Insulated Drivers And Passengers Side WindowsAirbump Panels With Colour Insert On Lower Portion Of The DoorsAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBlack Upper And Lower GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesC5 Aircross Monogram On Boot RearCitroen Logo And Monogram On RearDark Tinted Rear Windows And Rear WindscreenElectric, Heated And Folding Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Indicator And Kerb Puddle LightFrameless Auto Dimming Electrochrome Rear View Mirror With Blue Led Electric Driving Mode IndicatorFront Fog Lights With Cornering FunctionFront Windscreen Wiper With Magic Wash Cleaning SystemGloss Black Finish On A And B Pillar And Aerodynamic TrimGuide Me Home Headlight FunctionHalogen Rear Fog LightsHalogen Rear Number Plate LightsHeadlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear Windscreen With Integrated AntennaHigh Level Led Centre Brake LightHybrid Badging To Front Wings And TailgateIntelligent High Beam Headlights (Auto Dipping Main Beams)Led Daytime Running LightsLed Front IndicatorsLed HeadlightsLongitudinal Roof BarsMatt Black Rear Bumper FasciaMatt Black Side SillMatte Black Lower Rear SkirtMatte Black Wheel Arch ExtensionsOne Touch Electric Front/Rear Windows With Pinch ProtectionPainted Front BumperPainted Rear BumperPanoramic Opening Glass Roof With Electric BlindPerla Nera Black Roof With Perla Nera Door MirrorsRoof Coloured Rear Spoiler With Stainless Edging TrimSatin Chrome C SignatureSatin Chrome Window SurroundTwin Exhaust Effect Trim
- 12V Socket In Boot12V Socket In Cabin2 Central Illuminated Cup Holders2 Way Lumbar Adjustment For Driver2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Independent Full Size Rear Seats With Adjustable Recline Angle3X Grab Handles Retractable With DampingAdvanced Comfort SeatsAir Recirculation When Reverse Gear Is EngagedAluminium Pedals And Foot RestAnti Odour And Pollen FilterCentral Front Armrest With Butterfly Wing Opening And Illuminated Storage CompartmentDashboard Open Central Storage CompartmentDimmable White Mood LightingDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlFixing Rings 4 In Load CompartmentFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront And Rear Led Welcome/Led Rear Reading LightsFront Door Pockets Store Up To 1.5L Bottle And A4 Note PadFront Seat Back Map PocketsGear Lever In Satin ChromeHeight And Reach Adjustable Leather Steering Wheel With 2 Control Zones And Satin Chrom InsertsHinged Rear Parcel ShelfIsofix Child Seat Preparation For Front Passenger SeatLeather Effect Dashboard FasciaLeather Effect Interior Door HandlesManual Passenger Seat Adjustment (Height, Fore/Aft And Backrest Angle)Multi Function Leather Steering Wheel With Two Command BlocksOpen Storage Area Next To Gear SelectorRear Door Pockets Store Up To 75Mm BottleRear Passenger Air VentsSatin Chrome Digital Instrument Panel And Touchscreen TrimSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSmooth Opening Flocked Glove Box With LightingStainless Steel Front Citroen Embossed Sill Scuff PlatesStorage Compartment For Charging Cable Under Boot Floor
- Exterior Colour Pack - Silver Anodized - C5 AircrossSafety Plus Pack With Blind Spot Monitor - C5 AircrossVisibility Pack - C5 Aircross
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3X Rear Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Pretensioners And Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsAbs/EbdAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionCollision Risk AlertDriver And Front Passenger Side AirbagDsc (Dynamic Stability Control) And Asr (Electronic Anti-Skid System)Electric Child Locking Functionality On Rear Windows And DoorsElectronic Parking BrakeEsp Including Traction Control And Stability ProgrammeFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts Height Adjustable With Pre Tensioners And Force LimitersFront Ventilated Disc Brakes And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTwo Tone HornTyre Under Inflation Indicator
- Alarm - Perimetric And Volumetric Alarm With Anti-Lifting MechanismAutomatic Door LockingAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationElectronic Code ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartRemote Central Locking + Deadlocks
- Gloss Black Touch Screen Surround With Integrated Tactile Buttons And Chrome FinisherSatin Chrome Air Vent DecorsSoft Touch Matte Dashboard With Grey Insert
- Compressor With Puncture Repair Kit
- Length4500 cmWidth1859 cmWheelbase2730 cmWidth (including mirrors)2099 cmHeight1670 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesBlack EditionCoin DescriptionPlug-In Hybrid 225Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eBadge Power225Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Engine Power - BHP225 bhpEngine Power - PSYesEngine Power - KW166 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1650 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)600 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1510 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R19Tyre Size Rear205/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleArtAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)120Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh13.2Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEL75WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEH60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb55WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL64WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH53WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEH37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEL47WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb34WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH33WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL40
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - TEL197WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - TEH209WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - TEL139WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - TEH156WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - TEL134WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - TEH154WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - TEL169WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - TEH194WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEL156WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEH176WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb32WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL29WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH41
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEL32.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEH30.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEL45.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEH40.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEL47.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEH41.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEL37.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEH33WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEL40.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEH36.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEL8.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEH9.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEL5.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEH6.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.8WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL222.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH157.2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Citroen C5 Aircross a good car?Distinctive to look at and predicated on being as comfy as it possibly can be, the practical, spacious and likeable Citroen C5 Aircross is an excellent midsized crossover-SUV... provided you don't want something that's thrilling to drive in the corners.Is the Citroen C5 Aircross a comfortable car?Citroen has specifically developed the C5 Aircross to be one of the most comfortable cars of its type, thanks to ergonomically designed seats and soft suspension. This means it doesn't handle too sharply, but its ride comfort is pretty much 2nd-to-none in this market sector.Is the Citroen C5 Aircross well equipped?On this mid-grade Shine model, the Citroen C5 Aircross comes with 18-inch alloy wheels, a 12.3-inch digital TFT instrument cluster, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with satnav, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic lights and wipers, a City Camera Pack (comprising a reversing camera and rear parking sensors), rear privacy glass, dual-zone climate control, keyless entry and go, and a 6-speaker stereo system, among more.Is the Citroen C5 Aircross practical?Citroen has ensured the C5 Aircross is as practical as possible for this size of crossover-SUV. Not only does it have useful storage compartments dotted about the interior, but the rear-seat space is incredibly generous. Better yet, the centre-rear seat is full-sized and whoever sits there doesn't have to put their feet either side of a large transmission tunnel. Add in a vast 580-litre boot, rising to 1630 litres with the rear seats folded away, and this is one practical family machine.Is the Citroen C5 Aircross reliable?The Citroen C5 Aircross is still quite a new model so a longer-term reliability picture hasn't been created as yet, but Citroen as a manufacturer has improved its reputation in this regard in recent years. For added peace of mind, Citroen offers a 5-year, 100,000-mile warranty as standard.