Citroen C5 Aircross Hatchback1.6 Plug-in Hybrid 225 Flair Plus 5 Doors e-EAT8
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking + deadlocksKeyless goKeyless entry and startImmobiliserElectronic code immobiliserAlarmAlarm - perimetric and volumetric alarm with anti-lifting mechanism
- Audio remote controlMulti function steering wheelFront armrestCentral front armrest with butterfly wing opening and illuminated storage compartmentSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and reach adjustable leather steering wheel with 2 control zones
- Curtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagAdaptive driver and front passenger airbags with passenger airbag deactivation functionIsofix child seat anchor points2x Isofix child seat fitting on outer rear seatsFront head restraints3x Front optimised safety headrests and rear retractable headrests with height adjustableSide airbagsDriver and front passenger side airbagTyre pressure monitorTyre under inflation indicator3x3 point rear seat beltsFront three point retractable seatbelts height adjustable with pre tensioners and force limiters3x3 point rear seat belts3x Rear three point retractable seatbelts with pretensioners and force limiters in the outer rear seats
- Isofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparation for front passenger seatHeight adjustable drivers seatElectric driver seat adjustment (height, fore/aft and backrest angle)Height adjustable drivers seatManual passenger seat adjustment (height, fore/aft and backrest angle)Lumbar support2 way lumbar adjustment for driver
- Roof railsLongitudinal roof barsBody coloured bumpersPainted front bumperBody coloured bumpersPainted rear bumper
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lights3D effect LED rear lightsFront fog lightsFront fog lights with cornering functionAutomated High-beam assistIntelligent high beam headlights (auto dipping main beams)
- Trip computerMulti function trip computerNavigation systemCitroen connect Nav with connect boxDigital Instrument Cluster12.3" customisable TFT instrument displayMobile phone App interfaceMirror screen with Apple CarPlay and Android auto
- PASElectric power steeringCollision avoidance brakingActive cruise control with stop and goTraffic sign recognitionSpeed limit recognition and recommendationLane departure warningActive lane departure warning systemBlind spot informationActive blind spot monitoring systemTraffic sign recognitionExtended traffic sign recognition and recommendation
- ABSABS/EBDTraction controlDSC (Dynamic Stability Control) and ASR (Electronic Anti-skid System)Traction controlESP including traction control and stability programme
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic climate control
- Auxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socketDigital radioDAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting), AM/FM and MP3 compatible radio with two tweeters and four speakersUSB/iPod interface2 USB sockets
- Rear wiperAutomatic triggered rear windscreen wiper in reverse gearWindscreen heatingHeated rear windscreen with integrated antennaFront electric windowsOne touch electric front/rear windows with pinch protection
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth telephone facility
- Tyre repair kitCompressor with puncture repair kit
- Electric door mirrorsElectric, heated and folding door mirrors with integrated LED indicator and kerb puddle light
- Front parking sensorCity camera pack - C5 Aircross
- Gesture tailgate/bootlid opening and closingFoot operated hands free tailgate
- Minimum Kerbweight1770Gross Vehicle Weight2300Max. Towing Weight - Braked1300Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight530No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1510Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Length4500Width1859Wheelbase2730Width (including mirrors)2099Height1670
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalse
- Top Speed140Engine Power - BHP225Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)TrueEngine Power - KW166Engine Power - RPM6000Engine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250Engine Torque - RPM1650Engine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77Cylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8CC1598Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesFlair PlusCoin DescriptionPlug-In Hybrid 225Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power225Badge Engine CC1.6Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R19Tyre Size Rear205/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleArtAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)34Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.046HC0.015NOx0.016HC+NOxNParticles0.0001
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)120Battery Charge Type 1 kW6.6Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 2 kWNBattery Charge Type 2 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh13.2Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Min75WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Max60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb53WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min64WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max53WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Max37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Min47WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb33WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max33WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min40
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Min156WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Max176WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb32WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min32WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max41
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb217.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min217.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max156.9
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.