Citroen E-Space Tourer Electric Estate100kW Business M [8 Seat] 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Bluetooth Telephone FacilityCruise Control + Speed LimiterEpasExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningMirror Screen With Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerMulti-Mode Toggle (Eco, Normal, Power)Specific 3.5" Driver Colour Screen
- Mode 3 Charging Cable
- 4 Speaker + 4 Tweeters7" Touch Screen With Dab RadioAux InputMp3 ConnectionUsb Socket
- Body Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Side Rubbing StripsElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows/One Touch Facility With Pinch ProtectionHalogen Front Fog Lights With Cornering FunctionHalogen HeadlightsHalogen Rear Fog LightsHalogen Rear Lights Including Braking And Turn Signal FunctionHalogen Rear Number Plate Lights X2Halogen Third Brake LightHeadlight Left On When Door Open Audible WarningHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear Windscreen With Rear Wash WipeLed Daytime Running LightsRadiator Grille In Chrome Edge Trim And Black FacetsRoof Mounted AntennaTwin Sliding Rear Doors
- 1/3:2/3 Split 3 Seater Bench In Row 212V Sockets (X3) In Dashboard, Lower Glovebox And Load Area2X Cup Holders In Dashboard Mounted2X Cup Holders In Row 3 Side PanelsCoat HooksDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver And Passenger Side Grab Handles, Retractable With DampingDriver Seat Adjustable ArmrestDriver Seat Mechanical Height AdjustmentE-Toggle Drive SelectorFixing Ring X4 In Load AreaFlooring - Tpo Plastic CarpetFront And Rear Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront Interior Light With Reading Spotlights X2Gear Lever - Automatic With Rotary Drive Mode SelectorGloveboxHeight/Tilt Adjustable Passenger SeatIlluminated BootIlluminated Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Fitting X3 Sets Including Top Tether For Rear SeatsLight Grey Roof LiningLower Glovebox - No LidLumbar Adjustment For Driver SeatManual Air ConditioningMica Cloth UpholsteryOpen Storage On DashboardPlastic Coated Steering Wheel With Multifunction Controls On Steering ColumnReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Reading Spotlights X3Retractable Head Restraints On All Rear SeatsRow 2 Folding/Removable SeatsSatin Chrome Interior Front Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger Seat With Height-Adjustable Headrest, With ArmrestUpper Glovebox With Lid And Illumination
- Acoustic Pack - Space TourerVisibility Pack - Space Tourer
- 3-Point Retractable Front Seatbelts3-Point Retractable Rear Seatbelts3X Front Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableAbs/EbdAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger Head+Thorax Side AirbagsElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlEmergency Fuel Cut OffFront Lateral AirbagsFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible+Visual WarningsFront Ventilated Disc Brakes And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTraction ControlTyre Pressure Sensor
- AlarmAutomatic Door Locking When Moving OffDeadlocksImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Aluminium Grey InlayChrome Air Vent SurroundsDecorative Inlays To Dashboard, Door And Side PanelsSilver Grey Decor Stripes
- Minimum Kerbweight2012 kgGross Vehicle Weight3015 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight1003 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)798 litresNo. of Seats8Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)2700 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Length4959 cmWidth1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmWidth (including mirrors)2204 cmHeight1890 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.1 secTop Speed81 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesBusiness [8 Seat]Coin Description50kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0739eBadge Power136Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelWheel StyleSpykeAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 2 kW100Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Min369WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Max280WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb230WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min238WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max196WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min23WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max28.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max2.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min2.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Max174WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Min229WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb143WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max122WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min148
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.