Citroen Space Tourer Estate2.0 BlueHDi 145 Flair M [8 Seat] 5 Doors
- Bluetooth Telephone FacilityCitroen Connected Navigation With Connect Box And Voice ControlEpasExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningHead Up DisplayMirror Screen With Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPark Assist 180 With Touchscreen Display, Front And Rear Parking Sensors, Blind Spot Monitor And Reversing CameraTwin Hands Free Electric Sliding Rear Doors With Foot Operated Sensors
- 7" Touch Screen With Dab RadioAux InputUsb Socket
- Black Door MirrorsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Handles With Chrome InsertsBody Colour Side Rubbing StripsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows/One Touch Facility With Pinch ProtectionFront Fog LightsHalogen HeadlightsHalogen Rear Fog LightsHalogen Rear Lights Including Braking And Turn Signal FunctionHalogen Rear Number Plate Lights X2Halogen Third Brake LightHeadlight Left On When Door Open Audible WarningHeated Rear Windscreen With Rear Wash WipeLed Daytime Running LightsPanoramic Fixed Cielo Glass Roof With 2 Manual Blackout BlindsRadiator Grille In Chrome Edge Trim And Black FacetsRoof Mounted AntennaSplit Opening Tailgate
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding 3-Seater Bench In 2Nd Row Seats On Rails With Longitudinal And Backrest Angle Adjustment12V Sockets (X4) In Dashboard, Lower Glovebox, Rear Cabin And Load Area230V Socket2Nd Row Window Blinds2X Cup Holders In Dashboard Mounted2X Cup Holders In Row 3 Side PanelsAdditional Soundproofing To Passenger CompartmentsAdditional Webasto HeatingAircraft Type Trays In Front Seat BackrestsBlack CarpetsBoot Load Restraint NetChild Observation MirrorClaudia Mistral Leather UpholsteryClosed Central Storage CompartmentCoat HooksDriver + Front Passenger Electric Lumbar SupportDriver And Front Passenger Seat Adjustable ArmrestDriver And Front Passenger Seat Multi Way Electric AdjustmentDriver And Passenger Side Grab Handles, Retractable With DampingDual Zone Automatic Climate ControlFixing Ring X4 In Load AreaFootwell Illumination In Row 1 And 2Front Door Pockets Including Storage For 1.5L BottlesGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxHeated Front SeatsIlluminated BootIlluminated Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Fitting X3 Sets Including Top Tether For Rear SeatsLed Front Interior Light X1 With Led Reading Spotlights X2Led Rear Reading Spotlights X3Light Grey Roof LiningLower Glovebox - No LidMap Pockets On The Backs Of The Front SeatsMassage Function For Front SeatsMistral Floor Mats With Stitch DetailMistral Full Grain Multifunction Leather Steering Wheel With Stitch DetailReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Door Pockets Including Storage For 500Ml BottlesRear Parcel ShelfRear Seat 'Aviation Style' Air Conditioning Panel X6 Ceiling Mounted Air Vents, Temperature And Fan Speed Adjustment, Floor Mounted Air VentsRetractable Head Restraints On All Rear SeatsRow 2 Removable SeatsSatin Chrome Interior Front Door HandlesSatin Chrome Manual Gear Lever With Leather Gear Knob And Leather Effect Gaiter TrimSingle Front Passenger Seat With Height-Adjustable Headrest, With ArmrestTray Tables On Front SeatbacksUpper Glovebox With Lid And Illumination
- Acoustic Pack - Space TourerHifi Pack - Space TourerVisibility Pack - Space Tourer
- 3-Point Retractable Front Seatbelts3-Point Retractable Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger Head+Thorax Side AirbagsElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlEmergency Fuel Cut OffFront Lateral AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible+Visual WarningsFront Ventilated Disc Brakes And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTraction ControlTyre Pressure Sensor
- AlarmAutomatic Door Locking When Moving OffDeadlocksElectric Locking Fuel Filler CapHigh Frequency Remote Control Central Locking With 3-Button PlipImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Go
- Brushed Aluminium Decorative InsertsChrome Air Vent SurroundsDecorative Inlays To Dashboard, Door And Side PanelsWhite Gold Laser Relief Decor Stripes
- 17" Curve Bi-Tone Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1718 kgGross Vehicle Weight2760 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)69 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight1042 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)798 litresNo. of Seats8Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)2700 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Length4959 cmWidth1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmWidth (including mirrors)2204 cmHeight1890 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL43.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH36.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL47.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH39.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL48.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEH41.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL36WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH31.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL42.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH36.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.8 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP144 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW106 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT251Engine Torque - NM340 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG34.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)85 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.7:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesFlair [8 Seat]Coin DescriptionBluehdi 145 MStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726eNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power145Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R17Tyre Size Rear225/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleCurveAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)71CO0.055 g/kmNOx0.039HC+NOx0.042Particles0.0014WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH182WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL197WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH224WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL177
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.