Citroen Dispatch M1400 2.0 BlueHDi 120 Van Enterprise
- Battery Charge WarningCitroen Connect Box With Emergency And Assistance SystemClockLights On Warning BuzzerMulti-Function On-Board Trip ComputerOil Level Warning LightOutside Temperature GaugePasRev Counter With Maintenance And Gear Efficiency Indicators (Gei)Service IndicatorSide Indicator WarningSpeedometer With Digital Odometer And Digital Trip Recorder
- 2 Speed Intermittent Front WipersBlack Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch & Anti Pinch FunctionFront Windows Tinted To 30 Percentage OpacityHigh Level Third Brake LightLaminated Acoustic WindscreenReversing LightsTowbar PreparationVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 6 Load Tie-Down Hooks In Cargo AreaClosed Upper And Open Lower GloveboxesCup Holders For Driver And Passenger In Top Of DashboardDashboard Storage AreasDriver And Passenger Sun VisorsDriver's Seat With Lumbar Adjustment And ArmrestDrivers Seat With Height, Reach And Rake AdjustmentFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinHeater With 4 Dashboard Air VentsHeight Adjustable Head Restraints For Driver And Front Passengers SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLarge Courtesy LightsLoad Compartment Interior LightMica Cloth/Vinyl UpholsteryModuwork - Dual Passenger Seat, Foldup Outer Seat, Folding Table In Central Seat, Under Seat Storage,Height Adj Drivers Seat With Lumbar Adj & ArmrestStorage Under Squab Of Central Passenger SeatUnder Dash Storage Areas
- Visibility Pack With Automatic Lights - Dispatch
- Automatic Fuel Cut Off & Door UnlockingDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver And Front Passenger's Airbags With Passenger's Airbag Deactivate SwitchHeight-Adjustable 3-Point Pre-Tensioner Seat Belts With Force LimiterUnfastened Seat Belt Warning For Driver And Passengers
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimeter And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved AlarmRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control KeyRolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- 12V Socket In Cabin12V Socket In Cargo AreaElectronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And Ebfd
- Full Size Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1642 kgGross Vehicle Weight3100 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1458 kgLoad Space Volume5.3No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load170 kgPlated Front Axle1500Plated 2nd Axle1800Gross Train Weight5000 kg
- Length4959 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmWidth (including mirrors)2204 cmHeight1940 cmLoad Length2512 cmLoad Width1628 cmLoad Height1397 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang881Rear Overhang803Side Load Door Width935Side Load Door Height1241Lower Rear Door Width1282Upper Rear Door Width1282Rear Door Height1220Load Deck Height544Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.9
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic Converter And EgrFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage32000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power120Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3
- ECNoEC Urban47.9 mpgEC Extra Urban57.6 mpgEC Combined53.5 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max36.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min40.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max32.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min35.9WLTP - MPG - High - Max41.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min46.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Max35.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Min38.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max38.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min43.3
- 0 to 6213.3 secTop Speed106 mphBHP120 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW88 kwEngine Power RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT251Engine Torque NM340 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG34.7
- Bore85 mmStroke88 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2142 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70CO0.149 g/kmNOx0.032HC+NOx0.037Particles0.0011WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min206WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max180WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max193WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min171
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Citroen reckons that this third generation Dispatch van is its most important commercial vehicle for two decades. Jonathan Crouch checks out what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
The Dispatch is Citroen's idea of what a medium-sized van should be and goes up against some tough LCV rivals in this sector like Ford's Transit Custom and Volkswagen's Transporter. Style, size and technol...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is this van's maximum payload?This Citroen Dispatch can carry a class-leading payload of 1458kg.How many miles per gallon can this van do?The 2.0-litre engine offers drivers 35.9-41.3mpgHow long is the warranty on this van?The Citroen Dispatch comes with a 3-year, 100,000-mile warranty.What are the service intervals on this van?The service intervals on this van are every 25,000 miles or every 2 years.Does the van come with road tax?Every vehicle will be delivered with 12 months road tax. Subject to the type of contract you choose will determine if the road tax is included for the full duration or if you are required to pay for it after 12 months.What is the lowest deposit I can pay?We can offer an option called 'one up front'. This is where the initial rental is the same amount as your monthly rentals. Although this can make the monthly rentals slightly higher, some customers prefer this option as it keeps cash in the business.Is there a bulk head option available?Hi Ben, thanks for getting in touch. In the Citroen Dispatch 1000 1.6 HDI 90 H1 Van Enterprise the full steel bulk head is a standard part of the specification within the vehicle. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838 193. Kind regards, Mike Daly.Can you add any further seats to the dispatch?Hello, thank you for getting in touch. The enterprise model has 3 seats in the front as standard but they also offer a crew van which will be able to fit up to 6 people. If you'd like to discuss your options and get a tailored quote, please call our specialists direct on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Richard Wells Sales ManagerWhat is the cheapest medium van lease with 32000 miles per annum?Hi, thanks for getting in touch. The Citroen Dispatch L2 Diesel 1200 2.0 HDI 125 H1 Van Enterprise is certainly one of the best priced vehicles available. For us to be able to obtain an accurate quote for you, will depend on a few different options. Firstly the type of contract you would like to consider, this would depend on what you would like to happen at the end of your contract. Secondly how long you would like to take the contract over. This can be from 2 years as a minimum and up to 5 years as a maximum. Lastly we need to know how much you would like to put up front as an initial rental. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialists direct on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Mike Daly Team LeaderWhat happens to the deposit once the agreement has ended.Hi Lee, thanks for your question. On all vehicles we take a £400 Vehicle Reservation Fee to secure and order your vehicle. This is refunded once you take delivery of your vehicle. The initial rental/payment is usually taken 10-12 days after the delivery of your vehicle and goes towards the payment of your lease vehicle.Can I have a lwb dispatch with the added seats behind and a roof rack added.Hi, If you opt for a Citroen Dispatch 1200 2.0 HDi crew then you will get a second row of seats. Yes, we can also add a roof rack and the cost of this can can be built into your monthly lease costs or you can pay this as a one off payment before your lease begins.On contract hire do I have to arrange my own insurance?You will need to insure the vehicle yourself. The finance company will require a fully comprehensive policy.Could you give me a quote for this vehicle based on 20,000 miles per year and 2 year lease? Thank you.Based on 20,000 miles per annum over a 2 year term the payment would come in at around £236+VAT a month depending on your deposit and accessories. Please give us a call if you would like us to go over this in more detail.Does this cost include servicing and breakdowns etc e.g. everything but fuel?The cover provided will depend on the kind of contract and additions you choose. If you go with a Contract Hire agreement you can add a maintenance package to your agreement but it is not included as standard. If you break down and your vehicle is less than a year old, it will be covered by the manufacturer warranty. We can also offer you an RAC+ policy.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Citroen Dispatch in silver, black or white can be with you within 3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Citroen Dispatch has a combined fuel consumption of 42 mpg.What are the service intervals for this van?The service interval for the Citroen Dispatch is 12,500 miles.Do I get breakdown recovery?There is a three year warranty on all Citroen Dispatch models. This consists of a two year unlimited mileage warranty followed by a third year warranty with a 100,000 mile limitation.