Dacia Duster Estate1.0 TCe 100 Bi-Fuel Essential 5 Doors [6 Speed]
- Bluetooth ConnectivityDusk SensorEco ModeElectric Power Assisted SteeringOn Board Computer, Odometer, Trip Computer, Average Fuel Consumption, Average Speed, Service Indicator, Outside Temperature GaugeRev CounterSpeed LimiterStop/Start System
- 4X 20W Fm/Am/Dab Tuner With Steering Column Mounted Fingertip ControlsAux-In SocketUsb Connection For Mp3 Players
- 3 Speed Windscreen WipersBlack Door HandlesBlack Door MirrorsBlack Longitudinal Roof BarsBlack Number Plate SurroundBlack Side SillsBlack/Satin Chrome Tailgate Trim With Duster Inscription In Black Background And LetteringBody Coloured Front And Rear Upper Section BumpersChrome Front GrilleDaytime Running LightsDouble Optic HeadlightsElectric Front WindowsFront And Rear Black Lower Section BumpersHeated Rear WindowHigh Level Third Rear Brake LightLed Automatically Switched On - In Main HeadlightsManual Rear WindowsManually Adjustable Door MirrorsRear Wash/WipeTinted Windows
- 3 Rear Height Adjustable Headrests4 Speed Heating And Ventilation With Air Recirculation60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatBainite Cloth UpholsteryBoot LightGear Shift IndicatorHeight Adjustable Driver SeatHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Points For Child Seats In Both Outer Rear SeatsManual Air ConditioningMatt Black Front Door HandlesMatt Black Rear Door HandlesRear Passenger Reading Light
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs And Emergency Brake AssistAsr Traction Control With Electronic Stability ControlChild Locks On Rear DoorsDoor Open Visual And Audible WarningDriver AirbagDriver And Passenger Seatbelt Not Fastened - Visual And Audible WarningFront Passenger AirbagFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitor
- Remote Central LockingThatcham Approved Engine Immobiliser
- Dark Carbon Central Console SurroundMatt Black Central Console FasciaSatin Chrome Air Vent SurroundSatin Chrome Instrument Dial Surrounds
- 16" Fidji Steel WheelsTyre Inflation Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1252 kgGross Vehicle Weight1755 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked660 kgMax. Loading Weight503 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)445 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1623 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.72
- Length4341 cmWidth1804 cmWheelbase2674 cmWidth (including mirrors)2052 cmHeight1633 cmHeight (including roof rails)1693 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Medium48.7WLTP - MPG - High50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb43.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Max46.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)14.4 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP100 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW74 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT125Engine Torque - NM170 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG17.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.34 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeHr10det
- Coin SeriesEssentialCoin DescriptionTce 100Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power100Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front217/65 R16Tyre Size Rear217/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb146
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.