DS DS 3 Crossback Hatchback1.2 PureTech 130 Ultra Prestige 5 Doors EAT8
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)ABSTraction controlESP
- Heated door mirrorsHeated door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable door mirrors
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking + deadlocksAlarmPerimetric and volumetric anti theft alarm with anti lift detection
- Power Assisted SteeringPASReverse parking aidReversing cameraFront parking sensorFront parking sensorsReverse parking aidRear parking sensorsMobile phone App interfaceMirror Screen with Apple car play/Android AutoCruise controlCruise control with speed limiter
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable front seatsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front/rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsTwo rear isofix mounting pointsFolding rear seats40/60 backrest split on rear seats with easy folding button
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsWindscreen heatingHeated rear windscreenRear wiperAutomatic triggered rear windscreen wiper in reverse gear
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagAirbags - front / rear lateral and curtain airbags
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentAdjustable steering wheelFront centre armrestFront central armrest
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Service interval indicatorService indicatorTrip computerMulti function on board trip computerDigital Instrument Cluster7 inch digital instrument cluster displayNavigation systemDS Connect Nav - Connected 3D navigation, 10 inch HD touchscreen, automatic air conditioning
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB input2 x USB sockets in frontBluetooth interfaceBluetooth handsfree and media streaming
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsDS Matrix LED headlights with low and high beam assistLED rear lightsDS LED rear lights
- Minimum Kerbweight1205 kgGross Vehicle Weight1700 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked640 kgMax. Loading Weight495 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)350 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1050 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4118 cmWidth1802 cmWheelbase2558 cmWidth (including mirrors)1988 cmHeight1534 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)48.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)65.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)57.6 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - Min37.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Max34.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min47.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max44.5WLTP - MPG - High - Min55.5WLTP - MPG - High - Max49.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min45.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max39.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT170Engine Torque - NM230 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG23.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesUltra PrestigeCoin DescriptionPuretech 130Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %54NCAP Safety Assist %63NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front-Tyre Size Rear-Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleShanghaiAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)109 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.261 g/kmHC0.02NOx0.026HC+NOx-Particles0.0007WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min115WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min138
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
The Ds3 is a pure pleasure to drive. The steering and gear change is very smooth and the inside and outside of the car is excellent in des ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.