DS Ds 7 Crossback Hatchback1.5 BlueHDi Performance Line 5 Doors
- ABSABSTraction controlESPCollision avoidance brakingActive city brakingCollision avoidance brakingEmergency braking system
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking + deadlocksAlarmPerimetric and volumetric anti theft alarmRemote central lockingAutomatic front doors and boot locking
- Rear headrestsRear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsElectrically adjustable drivers seatElectric lumbar adjustmentIsofix child seat anchor pointsTwo rear isofix mounting pointsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seat backrest
- Space saver spare wheelSpace saver spare wheel
- Front armrestFront central armrest with storageSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and depth adjustable steering wheel
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED FoglightsLED front fog lights with static cornering light functionLED rear lightsDS 3D LED rear lightsLED headlightsDS active LED Vision headlights
- PASElectric power steeringCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterReverse parking aidRear parking sensorLane departure warningLane departure warning systemTraffic sign recognitionSpeed limit recognition and speed warning
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsSide airbagsRear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDriver, front passenger, front lateral and curtain airbags
- Windscreen heatingAcoustic, tinted and heated windscreen
- Service indicatorService indicatorDigital Instrument Cluster12.3" digital instrument cluster displayTrip computerMulti function on board trip computer
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interface2 USB sockets in rearBluetooth connectionBluetooth hands free and media streaming with USB socket
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Navigation systemAdvanced technology pack - DS 7Air conditioningAuto comfort pack - DS 7Rear armrestComfort seats pack - DS 7 Elegance/Performance Line
- Minimum Kerbweight1420Gross Vehicle Weight2030Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked745Max. Loading Weight610Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)555No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1752Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.45
- Length4573Width1895Wheelbase2738Width (including mirrors)2098Height1620Height (including roof rails)1625
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)64.2EC Extra Urban (mpg)80.7EC Combined (mpg)72.4WLTP - MPG - Low46.1WLTP - MPG - Medium53.5WLTP - MPG - High57.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb49.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Min48WLTP - MPG - Low - Max46.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min57.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max53.5WLTP - MPG - High - Min63WLTP - MPG - High - Max57.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min54.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max49.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.8Top Speed121Engine Power - BHP131Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW96Engine Power - RPM3750Engine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75Cylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8CC1499Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.4:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeDv5rc
- Coin SeriesPerformance LineCoin DescriptionBluehdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear235/50 R19Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleBeijingAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- CO2 (g/km)108Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.098HCNNOx0.037HC+NOx0.057Particles0.0008WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min121WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max172WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min143
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.