FIAT 500 Hatchback1.0 Mild Hybrid Rock Star 3 Doors
- 7" Hd Touchscreen Radio With 3D Navigation, Bluetooth, Usb, And Dab7" Tft Instrument ClusterApple Car Play/Android AutoCruise ControlExternal Temperature GaugePower Assist SteeringRear Parking SensorSpeed LimiterStop/Start SystemTrip Computer
- Rear Speakers
- Body Colour Sports BumpersChrome Exhaust FinishDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front WindowsElectrically Adjustable Satin Graphite Door Mirrors With Defrosting / External Temperature SensorFront Fog LightsHeat Insulated GlassHeated Rear Windows With Wash WipeLed Daytime Running LightsSatin Graphite Exterior Trim
- 1 Passenger Grab Handle50/50 Split Folding Rear Seats With Height Adjustable Rear HeadrestsAuto Climate ControlAuxilliary 12V Power SocketChrome Entry Kick PlatesFront HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat PreparationSports SeatsTechno Leather Steering Wheel With Audio Controls
- Sports Pack - 500 Rock Star
- 7 Airbags - Driver, Passenger, Side, Window And Drivers Knee AirbagsAbs/EbdCurtain AirbagsEsc + Asr/Msr + Hba + Hill HolderPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Automatic Door LockingImmobiliserLocking Fuel Filler CapRemote Central Locking
- Minimum Kerbweight980 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)185 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.3
- Length3571 cmWidth1627 cmWheelbase2300 cmWidth (including mirrors)1893 cmHeight1488 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.8 secTop Speed104 mphEngine Power - BHP70 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW51 kwEngine Power - RPM6250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT66Engine Torque - NM90 nmEngine Torque - RPM3250 rpmEngine Torque - MKG9.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)70 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86.5 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves6CamshaftSohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesRock StarStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079dService Interval Mileage18000 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %66NCAP Child Occupant Protection %49NCAP Pedestrian Protection %53NCAP Safety Assist %27NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power70Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)88 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL120
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.