FIAT Panda Hatchback1.0 Mild Hybrid Launch Edition 5 Doors
- Dual Drive PasOutside Temperature DisplayTrip Computer
- 4 SpeakersBluetooth Radio With Smartphone Cradle, Usb And Aux-In
- Black Door HandlesBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Side StripesElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFront Fog LightsLaunch Edition Logo On B-PillarRear Wiper
- 12V SocketAdjustable Leather Steering Wheel With Audio ControlsAuto Climate Control With Pollen FilterDriver's Sun Visor With Vanity MirrorFix And Fold 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat Bench With 3 Seats, 3 Point Seatbelts And Head RestraintsFloor MatsFront Spot Light With TimerHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatIsofix Attachments On Rear SeatsLeather Gear KnobLuggage Compartment LightingPassenger Sunvisor With Vanity Mirror
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs/EbdAnti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsBrake Assist FunctionDriver AirbagEsp + Asr + Hill HolderFront Passenger AirbagSide AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWindow Airbags
- ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Dedicated Green Dahsboard
- 15" Bi Colour Style Steel Wheels With White HubcapsSummer Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1055 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)38 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)225 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)870 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.7
- Length3686 cmWidth1662 cmWheelbase2300 cmWidth (including mirrors)1882 cmHeight1635 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max49.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)14.7 secTop Speed96 mphEngine Power - BHP69 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW51 kwEngine Power - RPM6250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT66Engine Torque - NM90 nmEngine Torque - RPM3250 rpmEngine Torque - MKG9.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)70 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86.5 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesLaunch EditionCoin DescriptionMild HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID92340Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 076uNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %45NCAP Child Occupant Protection %16NCAP Pedestrian Protection %47NCAP Safety Assist %7NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 090Badge Power70Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front175/65 R15Tyre Size Rear175/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)89 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min126
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.