FIAT Doblo Cargo L11.3 Multijet 16V 80 Van Start Stop
- External Temperature SensorLocking Fuel CapPower SteeringRev Counter
- High Performance Loudspeakers
- Adjustable HeadlightsElectric WindowsGreen Tinted GlassSide Rubbing StripsTwin Panelled Rear Doors
- 12V Front Plug In SocketCeiling Mounted Storage ShelfHeight Adjustable Steering WheelPartial Cellophane WrapPassengers Underseat Storage Tray
- Eco Pack - Doblo
- Drivers Airbag
- DeadlocksRemote Control Central Locking
- AbsElectronic Stability Control (Esc) With Traction ControlEngine Start/Stop SystemHeated Diesel FilterHill Holder SystemLow Friction Oil PumpSpeed Limiter
- Full Width Wheel Trim CoversNormal Size Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage120000 milesFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMcpherson StrutRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC1.3Badge Power80Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark2
- Minimum Kerbweight1320 kgGross Vehicle Weight2070 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgPayload750 kgLoad Space Volume3.4No. of Seats2
- Length4406 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1832 cmWheelbase2755 cmHeight1845 cmLoad Length1820 cmLoad Width1714 cmLoad Height1305 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2Side Load Door Width700Side Load Door Height1175Lower Rear Door Width1231Rear Door Height1250Load Deck Height545Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1230
- ECYesEC Urban45.5 mpgEC Extra Urban61.4 mpgEC Combined53.3 mpg
- Top Speed98 mphBHP80 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW59 kwEngine Power RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT148Engine Torque NM200 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG20.4
- Bore69.6 mmStroke82 mmCC1248 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.8:1Gears5 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2134 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Great engines, solid build and smart styling all keep Fiat's Doblo Cargo van as a strong contender in the compact LCV segment. A wide range of different models means that there should be one to suit most business operators.
These days, compact vans come in all shapes and sizes and, like its main rivals, Fiat can offer you plenty of choice, the ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Do I get breakdown recovery?There is a 3 year or 120,000 mile warranty on all Fiat Doblo models.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Fiat Doblo is available in most colours within two to three weeks, dependent on availability.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Fiat Doblo can achieve between 56 and 58 mpg with Start Stop.What are the service intervals for this van?The service intervals for the Fiat Doblo are 21,000 miles.