Ford Fiesta Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost 125 Active X Edn 5 Doors Auto [7 Speed]
No. Of Seats
- Drivers airbagDriver and passenger airbagsSide airbagsFront side airbagsCurtain airbagsCurtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all rear seatsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag
- Rear electric windowsElectric rear windowsWindscreen heatingQuickclear heated windscreenRear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric front windows/one touch facility
- Trip computerTrip computerDigital Instrument Cluster4.2" TFT instrument cluster screen
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentRake/reach adjustable steering wheelFront armrestCentre console with armrest and illuminated cupholdersCloth seat trimSensico partial premium upholstery
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver's seatFront head restraintsAdjustable head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatLumbar supportDrivers and Passenger lumbar support
- Climate controlEATC - Electronic Auto Temperature control
- PASElectric power steeringReverse parking aidRear parking distance sensorsTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognition
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted controlsDigital radioDAB Digital radioAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socketUSB/iPod interface2 USB portsNavigation systemB&O Premium audio system with 8" touchscreen, 10 speakers, 360 degree sound system, Ford SYNC 3 navigation system and Ford pass connect
- AlarmThatcham Cat.1 alarmCentral lockingRemote central locking & engine immobiliserKeyless goFord keyfree system with Keyless entry and keyless start
- ABSABS+EBAESPElectronic stability control with hill start assist
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth systemWireless mobile phone chargingWireless charging
- Front fog lightsCornering front fog lightsAutomated High-beam assistAuto high beam
- Electric door mirrorsPower foldable door mirrors with puddle lights
- Rear headrestsNCAP Pack - Fiesta
- Alloy wheels18" 5 spoke alloy wheels with shadow black machined finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1236 kgGross Vehicle Weight1690 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Loading Weight454 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)292 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load60 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1093 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Length4040 cmWidth1735 cmWheelbase2493 cmWidth (including mirrors)1941 cmHeight1476 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low38.7WLTP - MPG - Medium50.4WLTP - MPG - High55.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.9 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP125 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW92 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT125Engine Torque - NM170 nmEngine Torque - MKG17.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71.9 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesActive X EditionCoin DescriptionEcoboostStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage150000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power125Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R18Tyre Size Rear205/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min129
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.