Ford Fiesta Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost Hbd mHEV 125 ST-Line Vignale 3 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Full Digital ClusterDriver Alert SystemElectric Power SteeringFord Easy FuelFord Sync 3 Nav System With Dab Radio,8" Touch Screen, Emergency Assistance,Apple Car Play/Android Auto, 2X Usb, Ford Pass ConnectRear Parking Distance SensorsRear View CameraSelectable Drive Modes (Normal, Sport, Track)Speed Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWrong Way Alert
- Sports Suspension
- Auto High BeamBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Large Rear SpoilerBody Coloured Electrically Operated With Side IndicatorsElectric Front Windows/One Touch FacilityFront Unique St Scuff PlatesLed Night Signature To Rear LightsLed Third Brake LightQuickclear Heated WindscreenRain Sensing Wipers And Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorRear Privacy GlassRear WiperUnique St-Line Upper Grille & Full Bodystyling Kit With St-Line Wing Badges
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger SeatAdjustable Head RestraintsBlack HeadliningCentre Console With Opening Armrest, 2X Cupholders, 12V And UsbDrivers And Passenger Lumbar SupportEatc - Electronic Auto Temperature ControlFront Floor Mats In VelourLeather Gear KnobLed Ambient LightingManual 4-Way Driver Seat AdjustSensico Partial Premium Leather Upholstery With Red StitchingSensico Wrapped Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger Seat
- Ncap Pack - FiestaWinter Pack [Gtbab]- Fiesta
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsElectronic Stability Control With Hill Start AssistTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Ford Keyfree System With Keyless Entry And Keyless StartMykey SystemRemote Central LockingThatcham Alarm With Power Door Dead Locks
- 18" 5X2 Spoke Alloys With Pearl Grey Machined Finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1212 kgGross Vehicle Weight1685 kgNo. of Seats5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.6 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP125 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW92 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT133Engine Torque - NM180 nmEngine Torque - MKG18.4
- Coin SeriesSt-Line VignaleCoin DescriptionEcoboost Hybrid Mhev 125Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eBadge Power125Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front205/40 R18Tyre Size Rear205/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5x2 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL118
- WLTP - MPG - Low41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium54.3WLTP - MPG - High58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.6
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.