Ford Fiesta Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV 125 ST-Line X Edition 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- 4.2" Tft Instrument Cluster ScreenBluetooth SystemElectric Power SteeringFord Easy FuelRear Parking Distance SensorsSelectable Drive Modes (Normal, Sport, Track)Traffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- 2 Usb PortsAuxiliary Input SocketB&O Premium Audio System With 8" Touchscreen, 10 Speakers, 360 Degree Sound System, Ford Sync 3 Navigation System And Ford Pass ConnectDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Auto High BeamBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Large Rear SpoilerBody Coloured Electrically Operated And Heated Door Mirrors With Side IndicatorsCornering Front Fog LightsElectric Front Windows/One Touch FacilityElectric Rear WindowsLed Night Signature To Rear LightsPower Foldable Door Mirrors With Puddle LightsQuickclear Heated WindscreenRain Sensing Wipers And Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorRear Privacy GlassRear WiperUnique St-Line Upper Grille & Full Bodystyling Kit With St-Line Wing Badges
- 3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Head RestraintsBlack HeadliningBoot CarpetCentre Console With Opening Armrest, 2X Cupholders, 12V And UsbChrome Inner Door HandlesDrivers And Passenger Lumbar SupportEatc - Electronic Auto Temperature ControlFootwell IlluminationFront Floor Mats In VelourFront Map Reading LightsFront Seatback PocketsHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatIlluminated GloveboxLeather GaiterLed Ambient LightingLoad Area LightManual 4-Way Driver Seat AdjustOverhead Console With Sunglasses HolderPollen FilterRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelSensico Wrapped Steering WheelSports Front Seats
- Ncap Pack - FiestaSt-Line X Trim Pack - Fiesta
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbs+EbaCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Stability Control With Hill Start AssistFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsMykey SystemSeatbelt WarningTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Ford Keyfree System With Keyless Entry And Keyless StartRemote Central Locking & Engine ImmobiliserThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Sports Suspension
- 18" 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels With Rock Metallic Machined Finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1217 kgGross Vehicle Weight1685 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Loading Weight468 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)292 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load60 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1093 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Length4040 cmWidth1735 cmWheelbase2493 cmWidth (including mirrors)1941 cmHeight1476 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium57.6WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min57.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max52.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.4 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP125 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW92 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT155Engine Torque - NM210 nmEngine Torque - MKG21.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71.9 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSt-Line X EditionCoin DescriptionEcoboost Hybrid Mhev 125Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage150000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power125Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/40 R18Tyre Size Rear205/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb121WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min112
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.