Ford Fiesta Hatchback1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV 155 Titanium 5 Doors
- Bluetooth SystemElectric Power SteeringFord Easy FuelFord Sync 3 Navigation System Incl 8" Touchscreen, 7 Speakers, Fordpass Connect, Apple Carplay, Android Auto, Voice Control And Emergency AssistanceRear Parking Distance SensorsSelectable Drive Modes (Normal, Sport, Track)Trip Computer
- 2 Usb PortsAuxiliary Input SocketDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Body Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear SpoilerBody Coloured Electrically Operated And Heated Door Mirrors With Side IndicatorsChrome BeltlineChrome Front GrilleChrome Lower Window SurroundCornering Front Fog LightsElectric Front Windows/One Touch FacilityElectric Rear WindowsQuickclear Heated WindscreenRain Sensing Wipers And Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorRear Privacy GlassRear Wiper
- 3 Spoke Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel With Audio Control60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Head RestraintsBoot CarpetCentre Console With Opening Armrest, 2X Cupholders, 12V And UsbChrome Inner Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryFootwell IlluminationFront Floor Mats In VelourFront Map Reading LightsFront Seatback PocketsIlluminated GloveboxLeather GaiterLoad Area LightLuxury Woven HeadlinerManual 2 Way Passenger Seat AdjustManual 4-Way Driver Seat AdjustManual Air ConditioningOverhead Console With Sunglasses HolderPollen FilterRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelSensico Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Ncap Pack - Fiesta
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbs+EbaCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Stability Control With Hill Start AssistFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsMykey SystemSeatbelt WarningTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Keyless Start With 'Ford Power' Starter ButtonRemote Central Locking & Engine ImmobiliserThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 16" 10 Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1219 kgGross Vehicle Weight1685 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Loading Weight466 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)292 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load60 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1093 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Length4040 cmWidth1735 cmWheelbase2493 cmWidth (including mirrors)1941 cmHeight1476 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low43.5WLTP - MPG - Medium60.1WLTP - MPG - High65.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min56.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max52.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9 secTop Speed136 mphEngine Power - BHP155 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW114 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220 nmEngine Torque - MKG22.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71.9 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesTitaniumCoin DescriptionEcoboost Hybrid Mhev 155Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage150000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power155Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style10 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min113
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.