Ford Focus Estate1.0 EcoBoost 125 Zetec Edition 5 Doors
- Drivers airbagDriver airbagPassenger airbagFront passenger airbagSide airbagsFront side airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemSide airbagsSide curtain airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbelts3x3 point rear seat beltsThree rear inertia reel lap/diagonal seatbelts
- Air conditioningManual air conditioning
- PASPASCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterLane departure warningLane keeping system - lane keeping alert and lane keeping aid
- Windscreen heatingQuickclear heated windscreenRear wiperTailgate wash/wipeFront electric windowsElectrically operated front and rear windows with one touch opening and closing
- Roof railsRoof railsBody coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemFord SYNC 3 navigation with 8" TFT touchscreen, and app link Android auto/Apple carplay
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentReach + rake adjustable steering columnSteering wheel mounted controls3 spoke Sensico trimmed steering wheel with integrated audio controls
- ABSABS+Electronic Brake force DistributionESPElectronic stability controlCollision avoidance brakingPre collision assist with autonomous emergency braking and pedestrian/cyclist detection
- Front head restraintsHeight adjustable front headrestsLumbar supportDriver's lumbar supportIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparationFolding rear seatsAuto fold rear seatsRear headrestsRear centre headrest
- Space saver spare wheelMini steel spare wheel
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth system
- Auxiliary input socketAux inputUSB/iPod interface2 USB ports
- Central lockingRemote central locking & engine immobiliserAlarmThatcham category 1 alarm
- Front fog lightsFront fog lamps with cornering functionLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lampLED headlightsLED reflector headlamps
- Electric door mirrorsBody coloured electrically operated and heated door mirrors with side indicators
- Minimum Kerbweight1383Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)575No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1620
- Length4668Width1825Wheelbase2700Width (including mirrors)1979
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium50.4WLTP - MPG - High57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.3Top Speed123Engine Power - BHP125Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW92Engine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200Engine Torque - MKG20.4
- Coin SeriesZetec EditionCoin DescriptionEcoboost 125Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power125Badge Engine CC1.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC999CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style5x2 SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min124
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is the warranty?This comes with Ford’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.