Ford Focus Estate1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV 155 Titanium X Ed 5 Doors
- 12.3" Digital Instrument ClusterBluetooth SystemDigital ClockEasy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemEco ModeFord Sync 3 Navigation With 8" Tft Touchscreen, And App Link Android Auto/Apple CarplayIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keeping System - Lane Keeping Alert And Lane Keeping AidPasSelectable Drive ModeTrip Computer
- 2 Usb PortsAux Input
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlamps (On/Off)Automatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Electrically Operated And Heated Door Mirrors With Side IndicatorsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With One Touch Opening And ClosingFront Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionFront Variable Intermittent Wipers With Electric WashHeated Rear WindowLed Daytime Running LampPower Folding Door Mirrors With Puddle LightsQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Privacy GlassRoof RailsTailgate Wash/WipeUnique Door And Instrument Panel InsertsUpper Grille With Chrome Surround And Horizontal Bars
- 2Nd Load Floor3 Spoke Sensico Trimmed Steering Wheel With Integrated Audio Controls6 Way Power Adjustable Driver SeatAmbient LightingAuto Fold Rear SeatsDriver's Lumbar SupportDual Zone Electronic Air Temperature ControlFront And Rear Floor Mats With Metal Grey StitchingHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeating For Sensico Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIsofix Child Seat PreparationLeather Gear KnobReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre HeadrestSensico Premium UpholsterySoft Console Knee Pads
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+Electronic Brake Force DistributionAuto Hold FunctionDriver AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Inertia Reel Height Adjustable Seatbelts With Pre-TensionersFront Passenger AirbagFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchPost Collision BrakingPre Collision Assist With Autonomous Emergency Braking And Pedestrian/Cyclist DetectionRemote/Power Child Rear Door LocksSide Curtain AirbagsThree Rear Inertia Reel Lap/Diagonal SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Ford Keyfree System With Keyless Entry And Keyless Start/Sleep Mode Key FobMykey SystemRemote Central Locking & Engine ImmobiliserThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- 17" 10X2 Spoke Luster Nickel Alloy WheelsMini Steel Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1388 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)575 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1620 litres
- Length4668 cmWidth1825 cmWheelbase2700 cmWidth (including mirrors)1979 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low44.8WLTP - MPG - Medium57.6WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.4 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP155 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW114 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT177Engine Torque - NM240 nmEngine Torque - MKG24.5
- Coin SeriesTitanium X EditionCoin DescriptionEcoboost 155Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power155Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R17Tyre Size Rear215/50 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style10x2 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL118
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is the warranty?This comes with Ford’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.