Ford Focus Estate1.0 EcoBoost Titanium 5 Doors
- 4.2" Colour Tft Ice Blue Illumination Analogue Cluster With Trip ComputerBluetooth SystemDigital ClockEasy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemEco ModeFord Sync 4 Navigation With 13.2'' Touchscreen, Dab Radio, Emergency Assistance, Apple Carplay & Android Auto, 6 Speakers & Fordpass ConnectLane Keeping System - Lane Keeping Alert And Lane Keeping AidPasRev CounterSelectable Drive ModeService Interval Indicator
- Auto Headlamps (On/Off)Body Coloured Door HandlesElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With One Touch Opening And ClosingElectrically Operated Heated Power Fold Door Mirrors With Puddle Lamp With Side IndicatorsFront Variable Intermittent Wipers With Electric WashFull Fixed Led HeadlampsGrille With Chrome Surround And Horizontal BarsHeated Rear WindowLed Daytime Running LampLed Rear LampsLed Third Brake LightQuickclear Heated WindscreenRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsTailgate Wash/Wipe
- 3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowCloth UpholsteryDual Zone Electronic Air Temperature ControlHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIsofix Child Seat PreparationReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+Electronic Brake Force DistributionAuto Hold FunctionDriver AirbagEdl Traction ControlElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Inertia Reel Height Adjustable Seatbelts With Pre-TensionersFront Passenger AirbagFront Side AirbagsPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchPost Collision BrakingPre Collision Assist With Autonomous Emergency Braking And Pedestrian/Cyclist DetectionRemote/Power Child Rear Door LocksSide Curtain AirbagsThree Rear Inertia Reel Lap/Diagonal SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Keyless Entry And Keyless StartMykey SystemRemote Central Locking & Engine ImmobiliserThatcham Alarm With Power Door Dead Locks
- 16" 6X2 Spoke Dark Sparkle High Gloss Finish Alloy Wheels With Mini Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1383 kgGross Vehicle Weight1925 kgNo. of Seats5
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium51.4WLTP - MPG - High58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.5 secTop Speed123 mphEngine Power - BHP125 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW92 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT125Engine Torque - NM170 nmEngine Torque - MKG17.3
- Coin SeriesTitaniumCoin DescriptionEcoboostStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eBadge Power125Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style6x2 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High108WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL121
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is the warranty?This comes with Ford’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.